Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2007, 03:30 PM

Default 2008 Presidential primaries thread

OK, everyone. Here's the deal. This is going to be one of the most interesting primaries in a long time.

On the Republican side, Rudy and John McCain are looking into things, along with tons of other white guys who have been Senators/Congressman/Governors/etc. I don't think this side of the race is actually all that interesting until things get far later down the road, but it'll be interesting to see how Rudy fares in his jump to this level of politics.

The Dems side is where we have the real action. Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama both in the game. Have we finally gotten to the point where there are actually viable female and black candidates for President? Or when it comes down to actually choosing, are we gonna end up with Biden or Edwards or Kucinich or some other white guy with lots of political experience?

While I've read lots of stuff on Hilary and Barack, I haven't really studied this stuff much yet and haven't followed the primary projections or how the experts see this stuff falling out.

This seems like a good time to start. Would like to hear form those of you really into this as well as people like me who aren't very informed on this yet, but are interested in starting to follow this stuff more closely.