Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2006, 11:13 AM

Default Re: TableNavigator

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One thing I would like though, is a more visible way of showing what table is active. I imagine that the blue title bar is quite easy to put up since it doesn't shadow any important info, while tampering with others parts of the window would.

Is it possible to put up a semi-transparent image over the table? Normal tables would have default table color, while active tables would have another color. For instance, the table felt would be green by default, and light red when activated. This would make it super-easy to spot the active table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. I dunno. I mean, either you can see it, and then it would make the board harder to read, or it's too transparent to really be helpfull. I might be wrong, though.

Hoe about making the chatbox bright red or something? At least that way you can see the cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be super-i-duperly, as Flanders would have said (I imagine). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If it is easy to access the color of the chat control, perhaps the "Dealer: Summary" and "Type here to chat" controls could be colored too? The more "outstandingish", the easier to see, I reckon. But I could be wrong, it might look too much and too nasty?

Adde
Old 04-20-2006, 11:29 AM

How about this? This wouldn't disturb any important stuff?

Old 04-20-2006, 11:37 AM

Yup, that looks good. I'll give it a try later.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:10 PM

Wow Adde, actually overlaying the entire table is really cool! Set to a transparency of 55 or so, it even improves my mod (which is a little on the bright side). And the table is very easy to spot, too.

I'll be back later with the changes.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Adde, actually overlaying the entire table is really cool! Set to a transparency of 55 or so, it even improves my mod (which is a little on the bright side). And the table is very easy to spot, too.

I'll be back later with the changes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantastic!

Right now I'm working on supplying an exported function in PST that TN could call.

Adde
Old 04-20-2006, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm all psyched up about various implementations of tools for this. I plan to integrate PartySeatTaker in some way, making it a one-click-solution to get on a new table/s.

[/ QUOTE ]Sounds great. I'd definitely like SeatTaker integrated nicely with TN.

I'm glad we've finally drawn Adde into the AHK Collective. Let our powers combine!

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Adde, actually overlaying the entire table is really cool!

[/ QUOTE ]This will be a good spot to use your new click-through code. I think it'd be a problem if the "blue-bar" filled the table and you couldn't use a mouse at all.
-Sam

edit: Hmm. Most of the AHK Collective is foreign. Maybe CaptainPlanet jokes aren't funny in foreign-land. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-20-2006, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fantastic!

Right now I'm working on supplying an exported function in PST that TN could call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh... damn. Forget all about it. It is just way too slow.
I can let you test it if you like, but overlaying the entire window like that just won't work. The controls start to flicker and what not.

That said, I think I can get something like what you posted above to work (it seemed to be okay speedwise but I was using to Guis and it was buggy in other areas). I'll take a stab at it tomorrow.

On the bright side, I just pushed the tableIDSelect() stuff under 1 ms by commenting out WinSet, Trnasparent (show_hide already does that part, no need to do it all over again).
Old 04-20-2006, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad we've finally drawn Adde into the AHK Collective.

Let our powers combine!

-Sam

edit: Hmm. Most of the AHK Collective is foreign. Maybe CaptainPlanet jokes aren't funny in foreign-land. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's funny, in a Monty Pythonesque way, cause I have no clue what CaptainPlanet is. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde
Old 04-20-2006, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's funny, in a Monty Pythonesque way, cause I have no clue what CaptainPlanet is.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, I see how it is. CptPlanet is a wholesome American cartoon about saving the world, and you've never heard of it. But Monty Python is a bunch of British guys dressing up as chicks, and you're all over it.
-Sam
Old 04-20-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think it's funny, in a Monty Pythonesque way, cause I have no clue what CaptainPlanet is.

[/ QUOTE ]Oh, I see how it is. CptPlanet is a wholesome American cartoon about saving the world, and you've never heard of it. But Monty Python is a bunch of British guys dressing up as chicks, and you're all over it.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe. Touche! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde