Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Ask El Diablo

El D - How about a thread on good music, performances, etc?
Old 01-29-2007, 11:25 PM

El Diablo,

I have an idea for a line of tall tees (the extra long t-shirts) that combine political awareness, black pride, and hip hop culture. The shirts will be very plain in an assortment of colors with bold text.

The shirts will bear the slogan "Lean wit it, Barack wit it"

How many millions of dollars will I make as a result of this brilliant idea and would you like to get in on the ground floor?
Old 01-29-2007, 11:39 PM

XXX,

7. Of course.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:45 PM

Thoughts on undergrad college for those who believe they will most likely be independent entrepreneurs?

More specifically thoughts on business major for undergrad?

What did you study and where, how do you reflect on that experience as an investment of time and opportunity cost?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:07 AM

El D,
-worst way to die: Drown, burn or be crushed?
-Last meal?(up to 4 courses)
-Would you be willing to sleep with possible underage runaways if it meant getting more views than Sklansky's forum?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:08 AM

why is your name black and what does it mean. not gonna lie, black is [censored] pimp. too bad you're not.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:34 AM

el d,

a friend of mine in capital markets told me that if he had a good amount of money like myself, he wouldn't go to work and just start his own business.

i feel like just coming out of college and starting work, i don't have the necessary skills to do anything that adventurous just yet. how did you go about choosing your career paths? do you think having experience working in management consulting is valuable no matter what i want to pursue, and if so, how much experience do you think would be beneficial?

or what would you personally do if you were in my position or position of a lot of other young rich poker players looking for something to do outside of poker?

also, i've been hearing mixed reviews over investing/buying real estate in NYC. what are your thoughts about buying (financial and personal considerations)
Old 01-30-2007, 12:59 AM

Techno,

I'm not El Diablo, but I'd say you should just work really really hard at your full-time job so that your manager doesn't have to do any work. Just my opinion.

El Diablo,

Who are the guys you seem to hang out with a lot? Matt Flynn, Ray Zee, Boris, J_V, JA Sucker, GOG, Haakee, etc. How did you meet them? How often do you see them? Do you consider them close, personal friends or just 'poker buddies'? Any cool stories or information about any of these guys would be cool.

Thanks for doing this,
TWP
Old 01-30-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rick: I hope you participate a lot around here, I'm a huge value shopper and know you feel the same way!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know you had played poker with Rick.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
El Diablo,

Who are the guys you seem to hang out with a lot? Matt Flynn, Ray Zee, Boris, J_V, JA Sucker, GOG, Haakee, etc. How did you meet them? How often do you see them? Do you consider them close, personal friends or just 'poker buddies'? Any cool stories or information about any of these guys would be cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along the lines of that question, and maybe this is a subject for another thread. I don't recall it ever being done. Not just for El D, but anyone - How many people have you gotten to know IRL, via 2+2? I've always been curious if the people here who seem to know each other already knew each other, or if their "friendship" was spawned here.
Closed Thread