Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: How much does neteller owe you?

12k here. Not a lot compared to some of these figures, but that 12k represents 95% of my BR after grinding my way from 10NL with $250.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:41 AM

if you kept that much in netteller or any site, then you are a fool. each person who plays online should always have worried about the day when a site would close and thus their money would be frozen. no one should have trusted these sites to the extent of leaving that much money in them. one needed to always be prepared for such a day and cosntantly have moved most of their money back into their own banks. and withdraw back, if needed. but to have trusted these sites blindly was total foolishness. and now you know. and now you will have learned.

i am sorry for all of those that got affected. i do believe that eventually you will all get your money back, but it will probably take some time. but learn from this.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:51 AM

$250
Old 02-06-2007, 02:52 AM

Thanks! Definitely a nice feeling to see a transaction go through today.

They asked for a utility bill first, but I had to send in an monthly invoice for my lease b/c my aptmt is an all-inclusive rate.

My Neteller account is still in USD, it's just the bank account I'm now attaching to my Neteller account that's not in USD. As it stands right now I'd be paying a currency conversion if I moved money between those two, but I don't plan on doing that.

FWIW...based on my singular experience with the CS reps during the change, I actually don't think Neteller's trying to do anything shady and I think they will actually pay ev1 as soon as they can. I think they're just extremely paranoid about doing anything that'll violate the law, so they're making damn sure any changes they make are completely justified. So...if you're trying to do the same thing, expect a lot of questions, but if your proof is solid I'd expect them to make the change. Obviously just my opinion here, but it does come from a LOT of calls with them over the last week.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks! Definitely a nice feeling to see a transaction go through today.

They asked for a utility bill first, but I had to send in an monthly invoice for my lease b/c my aptmt is an all-inclusive rate.

My Neteller account is still in USD, it's just the bank account I'm now attaching to my Neteller account that's not in USD. As it stands right now I'd be paying a currency conversion if I moved money between those two, but I don't plan on doing that.

FWIW...based on my singular experience with the CS reps during the change, I actually don't think Neteller's trying to do anything shady and I think they will actually pay ev1 as soon as they can. I think they're just extremely paranoid about doing anything that'll violate the law, so they're making damn sure any changes they make are completely justified. So...if you're trying to do the same thing, expect a lot of questions, but if your proof is solid I'd expect them to make the change. Obviously just my opinion here, but it does come from a LOT of calls with them over the last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot for the info.!
It is comforting to know that Neteller has the money and still wants to pay everybody.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:01 AM

If and when I get my money back, I will never keep any more online (either in an ewaller or a site) than I need to play at my chosen stakes properly.

Not only is it safer, but it's also smarter financially, as your idle money can be invested.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:03 AM

35K even.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If and when I get my money back, I will never keep any more online (either in an ewaller or a site) than I need to play at my chosen stakes properly.

Not only is it safer, but it's also smarter financially, as your idle money can be invested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said. Im an idiot for having as much as I did in neteller. Hopefully I get it back and dont have to learn an expensive lesson
Old 02-06-2007, 03:33 AM

Neteller still have $5,505 of my money. Want it back. My lawyer is writing them a letter on Wednesday...
Old 02-07-2007, 11:35 PM

Im from UK so am going to stop using neteller was we will probably be the next ones to get this craap.
America always [censored] stirring ruining everything for the world.