Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: The fish eye view

tuff,

it's pretty sad how bitter you are that you suck at poker
Old 01-20-2007, 04:16 AM

I think you people making these comments are really really missing the relevance of tuff's post. He's giving us some insight into the people we try to make money from. Thank him for that. Love to hear more anytime. Who gives a crap what he thinks of the people who take his money?
Old 01-20-2007, 04:36 AM

What's the insight?

When people can't achieve competency in something they strive so hard at, they invent rationalizations for their plight and become embittered by those who succeed where they cannot.

These are nothing but the ramblings of a pathetic old man.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow I always thought you seemed like a cool guy (in fact I just paid for the charity video you did for CR) but you really are coming across as a complete dick in this thread. It seems pretty obvious to me that you are currently running bad and frusterated with being a losing player - don't deny it old man. Poker is a great game that everyone should be able to enjoy - it's a joke your government is treating grown people like children - it's a sick joke, and no one needs you coming in here all cheery just because you'll now have a reason to think twice before depositing more money to lose.

Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not running bad, I am not running at all. I am not frustrated by you guys for sure. I always liked the challange even when I was getting goofy.

My government is a butt for sure. Somewhere on 2+2, I posted a letter I wrote to Duncan Hunter. And I did the unthinkable, I voted for a Democrat instead of Mr Hunter. And I will again.

I am cheery (sort of) because you hudbots ruined the online game with your 12 tabling, tight a$$, datamining play.

Now the stupid government is ruining your game.

Have a nice shark eat shark day.

Tuff

BTW, why is everybody so concerned with depositing? I thought all you winners did was withdraw.

[/ QUOTE ]

you used to vote for Repub, ROFL idiot
Old 01-20-2007, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am cheery (sort of) because you hudbots ruined the online game with your 12 tabling, tight a$$, datamining play.

Now the stupid government is ruining your game.

Have a nice shark eat shark day.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tuff,

You have a hot daughter, and a great sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]

He does? Where does she live? (real question)

I'm sure my age is fine for her (22), unless she's what i'd consider too old for me (not a teenager anymore, but I can be a little lenient).

Wait is she actually hot or just another plain jane/hick looking blonde (like what tuff sounds like)?
Old 01-20-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you people making these comments are really really missing the relevance of tuff's post. He's giving us some insight into the people we try to make money from. Thank him for that. Love to hear more anytime. Who gives a crap what he thinks of the people who take his money?

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. Those of you who can't seem to see the relevance of Tuff's post need to shut the [censored] up.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but in essence its still a rigged game for him because he will never put in the effort to become good enough to be a winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, what? that's exactly why it's NOT a rigged game for him. I'm sorry, NEVER being able to beat roulette NO MATTER WHAT you do, is rigged. Not being able to beat other PLAYERS (and not MATHEMATICAL CERTAINTY) at poker because you are uninterested or lazy-- or because of what you do-- is NOT rigged, period. That's an issue of you being rigged and not the game itself.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No kidding. Those of you who can't seem to see the relevance of Tuff's post need to shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] moron. TF isn't your average fish because he sought out strategy resources and tried to get better. How many donks do you think know what a 'hudbot' is? You seriously think it's our fault that the games are drying up? If we weren't 12-tabling on autopilot, are you saying those donks wouldn't have busted? lol.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the insight?

When people can't achieve competency in something they strive so hard at, they invent rationalizations for their plight and become embittered by those who succeed where they cannot.

These are nothing but the ramblings of a pathetic old man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Are your comprehension skills really this bad?
Old 01-20-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The party was going to be over sooner or later no matter what you did. Cheating dataminers and idiots who gave free instructions on how to HUD-bot were already ruining the game. Armies of selfish 12 tabling losers slowed down the games, in return for making a pittance above the rake, and took the fun out of it for recreational players and the skill out of it for good players. The whole UIGEA debacle just swiftened online poker's demise.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It is just like getting laid off from a job, except you can't get unemployment. Getting laid off and getting fired are two different things.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's completely different. HUD bots are leeches on society who produce no wealth. Nor do they provide enjoyment or entertainment in return for the money they take. They do nothing useful, while still consuming actual stuff that actual people go to work each day to build/package/write/cook/grow/deliver. Those of you who have chosen greed over work or study don't deserve anyone's pity or sympathy.

[/ QUOTE ]

cry me river you self-righteous melodramatic blowhard idiot. Why don't you tell that first part of "taking the skill out for good players" to guys like Taylor Caby, stox, prahlad, all the other high stakes players, the ones a level or 2 below that who are still balling and deal with the most multitabling HUDbots, etc etc. [censored] donkey.