Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 12:27 PM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

[ QUOTE ]
OOT as in "shoot" bitches.

Oh Oh Tee is just a waste of words. Takes too long to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Et tu Shajen? Oh Oh Tee as "Shoot" - this coming from the Oh Oh Tee "Pro"???
Old 01-18-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: CMI\'s \"OOT Survivor Rankings, Hypotheticals, and General Speculati

[ QUOTE ]
OOT as in "shoot" bitches.

Oh Oh Tee is just a waste of words. Takes too long to say.

[image]

[/ QUOTE ]

bah, this "shoot" [censored] is like a virus, corrupting the minds of the best posters.

My research on the subject indicates that once the originator of the evil is destroyed the minds of its victims will be returned to normal, so I have no choice, I will save us all or die trying

I CHALLENGE SAMJONES TO AN OH OH TEE SURVIVOR!

Sadly tho he is a mod. I am now understadning everything, this was his whole reason for becoming one, he is untouchable while his virus spreads. I fear it may already be to late. RDH, now Shajen, its like a bad episode of invasion of the body snatchers. Whos next? It could be any of us!!

Why God? WHY?!?!
Old 01-18-2007, 01:51 PM

Alobar,

I too have never understood "OOT as in Shoot," and during the big debate I was certain that I was right yet normally very logical people were going against it. This is one part of OOT that mystifies me.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:58 PM

I obviously have never said the forum name out loud, and its pretty clear to me that if I ever needed to, I would use "oh-oh-tee" to do so. "oot" as in "shoot" would sound ridiculous in normal spoken conversation.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:03 PM

E-S-P-N.

ESPees.

I mentioned the reasons 1 works and 1 doesn't in that long "Oh-Oh-Tee" vs. "OOT as in Shoot " thread while back.

I am similarly mystified that some of the greatest minds OOT has to offer would prefer "OOT as in Shoot".

-Al
Old 01-18-2007, 02:04 PM

Do you guys say "Oh-oh-tee-iots," "ootiots," or not even think the woord OOTiot in your heads?
Old 01-18-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I obviously have never said the forum name out loud, and its pretty clear to me that if I ever needed to, I would use "oh-oh-tee" to do so. "oot" as in "shoot" would sound ridiculous in normal spoken conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes of course. You wont drink the Kool Aid, you're a smart guy. Most evil geniuses are. That still doesnt change the fact you've let loose evil on the world and are plotting towards its take over!
Old 01-18-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes of course. You wont drink the Kool Aid, you're a smart guy. Most evil geniuses are. That still doesnt change the fact you've let lose evil on the world and are plotting towards its take over!

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar - I am now spending about an extra half hour a day in OOT. I am not that smart.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you guys say "Oh-oh-tee-iots," "ootiots," or not even think the woord OOTiot in your heads?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well im not lame, so I would never use ootiot, nor think it in my head [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I would refer to someone as an "Oh Oh Tee-er"
<font color="white"> please god, dont let anyone use the search function to find me saying "ootiot", k thanks! </font>
Old 01-18-2007, 02:13 PM

It's Oh-oh-tee but OOT(as in Shoot)-iot.