Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: % of your income from HLH?
Less than 10% 14 16.47%
10%-20 2 2.35%
21-50 15 17.65%
51-80 13 15.29%
80-99 13 15.29%
100 28 32.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if his friend shows proof that his deposit to ftp was legit, there is no need for hh, they both are playing heads up and it is obsolutely none of ftp how they are playing. They are paying rake for it.
If they both made legit deposits than in my opinion ft just stole their money, chip dumping can't just be playing badly, it has to have purpose to it. E.G. one of the people making a bad deposit and trying to dump it to somenone else. now if deposits were made good and are completely legit same play can't be considered chip dumping.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reality is that all the poker-sites never allow chip dumping, even when the deposits are legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would anyone want to chip dump using HU cash game, when site offers interaccount transfer option too, LOL.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Havent read responses but I know OP and can vouch for his veracity. If thats a word

[/ QUOTE ]

As in 'makes lies sound like veracities'?

[/ QUOTE ]

We get it. Based solely on what you've read in this thread, you think the OP is lying. Your continued bitter sarcasm is adding nothing to the thread. Please stop.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:03 AM

no matter how this turns FT is looking less and less reliable. I had an issue regarding a friend at Poker stars. He once used my computer to play on his Poker Stars account and was later involved in some small deposit issue with stars. My account was locked at about 8:30 PM friday night. 2 emails later (and a scanned Drivers license) my account was up and running without a problem.

I have been playing on stars ever since. I can only imagine what would have happened if this occured at Full Tilt.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:26 AM

I thought FTP Doug said these matters were going to get resolved in a more timely manner.

If they have some type of evidence OP is not listing here, they should at least tell him.

If it is just chip dumping, and it is the same evidence OP and the other person have given us, it is completely ridiculous to go on this long.

Come on FTP Doug, I know you keep taking the brunt when it isn't your department, but FTP needs to assign someone else to address these matters if it is not you if these situations are going to continue with this level of frequency.

Think of how many more are not getting reported on 2+2.

Since you have always replied to the other allegations, hopefully you are gathering the info and will respond.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:54 AM

Not sure if this helps or not but digging into my old database dating back to Sept 06. I played 2 sessions with Batmanalan on a $2/4 NL table for a total of 439 hands (390 table minutes). His numbers look decent, 22.5/8/3 and was up slightly.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if this helps or not but digging into my old database dating back to Sept 06. I played 2 sessions with Batmanalan on a $2/4 NL table for a total of 439 hands (390 table minutes). His numbers look decent, 22.5/8/3 and was up slightly.

[/ QUOTE ]

watch out, they may lock your account now.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and to add to all this absolutely no response from Full Tilt

[/ QUOTE ]
This thread was started Wednesday night -- we should not expect FTP staff to respond to issues raised on this forum within hours.

It is great that FTP representatives participate in this forum; let’s take care not to suggest that if they participate here at all, they ought to be monitoring it 24 hours a day.

A reasonable time frame would be to give FTP until Friday afternoon (Jan. 5) to post here with their side of the story.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:40 PM

I've decided to stop lurking and start hedging my bets for the future. I need to get to 1000 posts as quickly as possible so that when I get my funds withheld by some poker site I'll have instant credibility with the community here. This will also allow me to work on having proper capitalization and punctuation in my posts for extra credit credibility.

Oh, and I also have to work on not sucking at poker. If my stats are bad on Sharkscope, and then I go on a good run and try to withdraw and I get my money frozen, then no one will believe me either.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:46 PM

dont you think that it is an odd coincidence that the player FT as proof he was involved in chip-dumping with turns out to be one of his friend.
Old 01-04-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont you think that it is an odd coincidence that the player FT as proof he was involved in chip-dumping with turns out to be one of his friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could go either way with that one.