Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 06:31 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't know how you can say that with a straight face. That's horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was (inartfully) using this metaphorically. His point was that from what he has read, Brandi was looking to take advantage of the situation. When it turns out that she misread the play, and that she was taken advantage of, she cannot righfully argue that she is an innocent victim.

I do agree with the others that the "rape" comments are uncalled for, perhaps another analogy would have worked better.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ggb,

Everything hinges on her veracity. If I gave her a high enough probability of being truthful 100% my responses in this thread would have been totally different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of the details could have been greatly exaggerated and his behavior still would be abhorrent. And again, since you have no reason to assume any part of the sexual allegations were false other than psycholigical profiling inferences you have made based on posts on a message board in your deviat, derranged, [censored] up mind, that makes your stance in this thread ridiculous. I'm prolly gonna go to bed in a few cuz i a have a final tonight, but if you are going to keep at it try to think of something better to say so it isn't this easy to make those whole message board wish you were dead.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
ggbman and all: Can a hooker or stripper get raped? The answer is of course she can. However unlike other women to whom those terms don't apply, it might be rightly said "she asked for it".

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath, you're correct of course.

When I mentioned my thoughts on 'women-haters' around here I was no longer talking about Brandi and her story/situation nor whether I believe her (I honestly don't know).

Rather, I was talking specifically about some of the responses I was seeing.

I wasn't at all saying that Brandi was raped and I don't think anybody else said that either.

simply a matter of seeing an offensive post and then commenting on it.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't know how you can say that with a straight face. That's horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was (inartfully) using this metaphorically. His point was that from what he has read, Brandi was looking to take advantage of the situation. When it turns out that she misread the play, and that she was taken advantage of, she cannot righfully argue that she is an innocent victim.

I do agree with the others that the "rape" comments are uncalled for, perhaps another analogy would have worked better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oski,

Thank you for restating my point better as to if it isn't made up in part and is in fact true.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ggb,

Everything hinges on her veracity. If I gave her a high enough probability of being truthful 100% my responses in this thread would have been totally different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of the details could have been greatly exaggerated and his behavior still would be abhorrent. And again, since you have no reason to assume any part of the sexual allegations were false other than psycholigical profiling inferences you have made based on posts on a message board in your deviat, derranged, [censored] up mind, that makes your stance in this thread ridiculous. I'm prolly gonna go to bed in a few cuz i a have a final tonight, but if you are going to keep at it try to think of something better to say so it isn't this easy to make those whole message board wish you were dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

ggb,

And you have NO REASON given her history on this forum, to believe her story to be more likley to be credible than not. Period.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:42 AM

But if there is a chance that it is true, then it isn't something to be taken lightley. And given that the most likely scenarion is that certain compenents are true while are others are distorted/exaggerated to some extent, people who don't know what really happened should not infer that she was a whole who had it coming to her in some way. I already spelled this out for you, it's really not that hard. She doesn't have to be telling the complete truth to make what you said highly inappropriate. If you look back through this thread, i really havent taken her side at all... rather i attacked you for coming to premature conclusions about serious matters where you needed to be called out on it. Maybe you don't know people who have been sexually assualted. I do. Making remarks about deserving it or being a whore WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, WHICH BY THE WAY YOU ADMIT YOU DON'T, IS [censored] DUMB. Doing that and then trying to defend it IS EVEN [censored] DUMBER. To conclude, i would like to say once again that you suck, you are a discredit to decent guys, and i really hope bad stuff happens to you because you seem to have it coming.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:53 AM

All,

Let me restate my points which I admit I have poorly made. And first of all to state that I in no way condone the rape of anyone.

Here are my points:

1) Her history here shows her to be either a lying hustler or a psycho and thus her story isn't worthy of credibility without corroboration.

2) If the story is true in part, then it was most likely the result of hustle gone bad with the result that the hustler got hustled, i.e. she brought it on herself, and not due to just innocently being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ggb,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is over the top. Your comments here are no better than what you accuse others of.

There is always two sides to a story, and I am certainly not going to dive into this one without hearing more. Even better, she has just called out a public (if you will) figure, and I anticipate that he will address this.

Furthermore, if the story is remotely true, I suppose Brandi will soon be contacting the police to report the sexual assualt. By all means, if this guy sexually assaulted her, Brandi and the public demand justice.

However, from what we have seen so far, Brandi does not have a lot of credibility. I suppose a "wait and see" approach would be fine, but I see no harm addressing the story with a critical eye.

You tell me: Is this really the appropriate forum to bring forth such a traumatic event that may have criminal implications? I don't think so. If anyone is not treating this subject with the appropriate gravity, it is Brandi herself. Therefore, I am not going to raise the stake to those that have followed her lead and made a mockery of her tale.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:56 AM

bluffthis,

you are a terrible person and i hope you don't have children.
regardless of whether any of this story is true, every post you have made has reinforced the fact that you are a bitter bitter person who adds nothing of value to any discussion you take part in.
i normally don't post in threads like this, but you have moved me...you truly are scum.

and don't bother responding to this as i will not engage in a conversation with you, this is my last post.

you disgust me.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that strippers/whores view all men as suckers and try to get their money, and think that they deserve it because men treat women so badly. But when one of their marks turns the tables on them and cons them, they cry rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff --

If she's telling the truth, you're in the wrong here. If, as you claim is likely, she's "NUTS," then you're appallingly insensitive. I can't say I'm surprised that you chose this thread to strut around in, but everyone would be better off if you hadn't.

I (obviously) don't know anything about the truth of the OP, but come on, people. No matter what the truth is, the situation calls for some human decency.

--Nate
Closed Thread