Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which would you take?
10 Million 79 68.10%
500,000 37 31.90%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2006, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Ideal Penis Size?

[ QUOTE ]
Ali..your playing the micro's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this intentional?
Old 12-12-2006, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote this a couple years ago and thought some of you might find it funny:

The Penis Dialogues

Thracymachus: Socrates, what is the ideal length of a man's penis?

Socrates: Oh, I know nothing of such matters. What would you, Thracymachus, say is the finest size?

Thracymachus: I would say that I am of the opinion that a large penis is preferable.

Socrates: But surely you grant that if a penis is too large it will become useless.

Thracymachus: I do.

Socrates: And therefore a penis that is too large is inferior to an overly small penis.

Thracymachus: Naturally.

Polemarchus: But what if, by Zeus, one has an exceptionally large penis but one's wife posses an exceptionally deep cavity. In such a case, one would have superior intercourse as well as bragging rights.

Socrates: Of course.

Thracymachus: Socrates, it looks as though you have been contradicted.

Socrates: Not at all, Thracymachus. While the possessor of such a member would undoubtedly have superior intercourse, a penis of this size would by no means fit into the mouth, thereby rendering fellatio impossible. Is this a superior scenario?

Polemarchus: Certainly not, but can we not all agree that a large penis, but not such a gigantic member as one would find on the statue of Pan in the temple is, in fact, the best length for a penis to be?

Socrates: Perhaps, but what if one is to sleep with a virgin? Possessing a large penis would certainly make intercourse painful, if not impossible.

Thracymachus: Ah, so then the best length of a penis would be the best length for a particular occasion.

Socrates: It would seem so.

Polemarchus: But we are now even farther from a resolution than when the discussion began. There must be an answer to our query.

Socrates: There may be one, but we seem unable to uncover it. Can you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. this is funny.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A gynecologist's perspective:

I literally just walked out of a patient room where the woman was complaining about her fiancee being too big and how it was ruining their sex life. I hear this complaint at least once a week in the office. It is a relatively common sexual complaint.

I have never once heard a woman complain that her boyfriend/husband was too small or that his small size was in any way affecting their sex life.

What's interesting is that I have been in social settings frequently where women will brag about the size of their boyfriend's penis or state how they would not even date a man with a small penis. So, women participate in the social penis-waving contest as well (obviously not to the extent we do.)

It's quite a fascinating paradox. Social custom, the media, and profound public expression of men's insecurity has lead everyone (women included) to think that a massive penis is a good thing. But nobody ever complains about a small penis in the clinical setting, while frequently complaining about a big penis.

I have also heard many women say that while their boyfriend's/husband's penis is manageable with lubrication and sufficient foreplay/excitement... they have no interest in a quickie or in sex purely to satisfy an immedient prurient need of their partner. This can be a real problem for a dude.

So while the man with a 5" penis may be internally tortured and cursed with feelings of inadequacy, he is likely to never have a complaint in the bedroom if has any skills at all and will be able to convince his girl to bend over in the bathroom at a party for a quickie when he so feels like it.

The man with the 10" penis, on the other hand, can show off his penis at the same party to thunderous applause, ooohs, and ahhhs... but his girlfriend is far less likely to let him use the object of adoration in the same manner as his 5" friend.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because the problem isn't

It's
Old 12-12-2006, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is worthless without pix.

NOT

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is NOT worthless without pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is worthless without picsnot.

[/ QUOTE ]

this thread is worthless with out pics
Old 12-12-2006, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
please tell me your at least playing NL

[/ QUOTE ]

I played as my only source of income for almost 2 years. Most of it at the 1/2 limit tables. I am now at the micros yes. I started playing NL seriously just yesterday. at the $3 tables, lol. you can read about it in my blog if you really want to. you guys can all send me your spare change to help my roll if you want. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I don't spend much time in OOT. I have seen a lot of the sex threads and always have to practice some discipline to not go posting in them. Even in this thread my first response was heavily edited. The girl/guy ratio on here, and in the poker world in general, is intimidating enough with out having to actually bring up the topic of sex.

And to tx redman, your pm is full so i can't reply to your message. but you are still wrong [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 12-12-2006, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please tell me your at least playing NL

[/ QUOTE ]

I played as my only source of income for almost 2 years. Most of it at the 1/2 limit tables. I am now at the micros yes. I just started playing NL yesterday seriously. at the $3 tables. you can read about it in my blog if you really want to.

I don't spend much time in OOT. I have seen a lot of the sex threads and always have to practice some discipline to not go posting in them. Even in this thread my first response was heavily edited. The girl/guy ratio on here, and in the poker world in general, is intimidating enough with out having to actually bring up the topic of sex.

And to tx redman, your pm is full so i can't reply to your message. but you are still wrong [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It's funny, tx redman was ripped on for his homoerotic pics but now his pm box is full... I guess there are a lot of OOTers are closet [censored]?
Old 12-12-2006, 10:36 PM

Well, judging by the strap-on discussions last year...
Old 12-12-2006, 10:56 PM

daryn,

FFK is cuter.

FFK, Ali, Tenn, katy, gorie, Borodog's wife ... WE SHOULD HAVE A 2+2 BEAUTY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 10:58 PM

FFK has posted pics? Link?
Old 12-12-2006, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
daryn,

FFK is cuter.

FFK, Ali, Tenn, katy, gorie, Borodog's wife ... WE SHOULD HAVE A 2+2 BEAUTY CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
JaBlue would win this going away. Maybe you can have a contest for runner-up.