Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2006, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Define the Ship It Holla Balla\'s in two words *DELETED*

Bones don't forget that inyaface is Canadian also.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:36 PM

Unarmed is also Canadian.
Frankly I'm surprised someone hasn't said I met Good2cu and he's a huge bitch.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:41 PM

Well, when I first saw that website I thought it was completely absurd, and hilarious in the really lame sort of way. But I met several of the dudes in niagara and they actually are good guys.

They do, however, like to cause trouble at their hotels after a raucous party at the scrippa club. Sucks to get kicked out of your hotel room at 3 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:19 PM

LOL Booted from Hotelaments.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:35 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

he's actually a ska looking white kid
Old 11-14-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, now that i had my fun with the english language, i will say that i met Apathy and he's a cool dude. I mean, the ship it holla website isn't like haha cracks me up funny, but it's too ludicrous for me to think anything but "come on, all you guys take this seriously?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath ...

To me the funny part is that they appear to take it seriously. They really think they are "ballas." Like the Magician, they really think the site shows them to be playas. I can't imagine this is meant to be a gimmick site.

As to defending them, I can understand that to a certain degree we defend our own. But, really ... the Crew and Rocks and Rings got reemed here in a big way. If this site wasn't a group of 2+2ers, they'd get it worse than they are now.

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

1- how do you know this?

2- People who've met Antonio have had good things to say about him and I'm pretty sure he said that the whole 1.4 post was a joke.

This thread smells like player hating.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, now that i had my fun with the english language, i will say that i met Apathy and he's a cool dude. I mean, the ship it holla website isn't like haha cracks me up funny, but it's too ludicrous for me to think anything but "come on, all you guys take this seriously?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath ...

To me the funny part is that they appear to take it seriously. They really think they are "ballas." Like the Magician, they really think the site shows them to be playas. I can't imagine this is meant to be a gimmick site.

As to defending them, I can understand that to a certain degree we defend our own. But, really ... the Crew and Rocks and Rings got reemed here in a big way. If this site wasn't a group of 2+2ers, they'd get it worse than they are now.

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

1- how do you know this?

2- People who've met Antonio have had good things to say about him and I'm pretty sure he said that the whole 1.4 post was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough ... I'd be glad to hear them tell us that the whole site is a joke. You think that is going to happen? And, I call bulsh!t on Antonio saying his site is a joke.

As to you and others who say we are hating, give it a rest. Assuming the site is for real, they deserve all the crap we can heap upon them. You put a site up like that, you deserve to be abused often, loud and long.

The funny thing is that I have no problem with their lifestyle ... hell, I am envious of their lifestyle in the sense that I wish I could have done what they are doing when I was their age. Jeez ... running around the world playing cards, drinking, and chasing women ... who can argue with that. But, I sure hope I would have had the good sense not to put up a web site like theirs that makes them look like such tools.

I go back to one of my first posts ... a real balla doesn't have to go around telling people that he is. He just is. Word.

NCAces
Old 11-14-2006, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

[/ QUOTE ]

broke ballas?
Old 11-14-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath ...

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

1- how do you know this?

[/ QUOTE ]

We're way beyond mere smell at this point.

And has anyone else noticed that NCAces seemingly attempts to mock young online players and/or 2+2ers every chance he gets?
example 1
example 2
example 3
And of course, this very thread.

I don't know what NCAces has against them. Is he jealous? Does he just not have anything better to do that hate on or criticize the younger generation of online players, and in particular the successful ones?

He and bearly should hang out. We can get them a forum called "We're superior to these low-class young punks."
Old 11-14-2006, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath ...

NCAces

[/ QUOTE ]

1- how do you know this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough ... I'd be glad to hear them tell us that the whole site is a joke. You think that is going to happen? And, I call bulsh!t on Antonio saying his site is a joke.

As to you and others who say we are hating, give it a rest. Assuming the site is for real, they deserve all the crap we can heap upon them.

[/ QUOTE ]
While the site if taken seriously is laughable, the fact is (as I demonstrated in my previous post) you've established a pattern of bashing the younger online players, often for no reason. What do you have against us?