10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2006, 10:26 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]

If I can get this script to work, I will send you enough money to buy yourself a nice Logitech mouse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, this one?

Joking obv. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What have you tried by now Dazareth? Any clues in the debug tooltip?

Do you have simialar *slightly different* colours to the other Stars problems in this thread?

Or are the scanner areas a bit off where they should be?
Old 10-25-2006, 10:48 PM

Hi Dave,

First off thanks for not only scripting this program but also putting so much effort into helping us get it debugged. Anyway, I am having the same problem on stars using the hypersimple theme (with a black background). I expanded the pot search area since originally it was high and right but that didn't change my results. I also played with the tolerance but that didn't change anything either. So there must be something else going on. Anyway, here it a screen shot of my debug balloon. Thanks again for all your help.

Edit: I GOT IT WORKING!!!

It turned out to be the tolerance thing after all, the reason why it didn't work the first time I tried it was because i didn't realize you had to add the double quotation marks and then another comma before entering the tolerance value.

Thanks again
Old 10-25-2006, 11:29 PM

WORD UP DaVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so u be running windows XP but witht he classic theme,

if that's thej case I'll siompyl switch, I did manage to photoshop all my pot pics to no avail,
i just went and browsed the call pics and they are diffetent?

WHYs?

anyway parden my drunk,

love
aekd
Old 10-25-2006, 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oooh, this one?

Joking obv. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

What have you tried by now Dazareth? Any clues in the debug tooltip?

Do you have simialar *slightly different* colours to the other Stars problems in this thread?

Or are the scanner areas a bit off where they should be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, maybe. I'll look into it. I hadn't even seen that mouse before.

Ok, I originally had a custom theme that was the hyper-simplified theme, with the stars theme buttons, a black background, and a slightly modified table (I don't like the "PokerStars" that's in the middle).

When I use the hyper-simplified theme, the script works well (except for the amounts when I'm in the blinds are a bit off). If I make a custom theme, and I switch in my custom background and table (still using the hyper-simplified buttons), it doesn't work anymore.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:52 PM

It's now sort of working. It reads the pot and what I have to call, but doesn't seem to manage the raises like it should. Instead of raising pot it wants to raise to the pot, ex:

Someone openraise to 4BB in CO, I want to repot on the button:

What it does is reading pot is 5.5BB and 4BB for me to call. All well so far. Then it suggests I raise it up to 9.5BB.

What I want it to do is raise 9.55BB to 13.5BB.

Did that make any sense at all?
Old 10-26-2006, 01:16 AM

Hey Dave one thing i've noticed thats changed is when I use the F1-5 keys for my bets it sometimes opens things from other apps. Like MSN or IE it opens other windows. I don't think this ever happened with the Party one. Not a big deal or anything but was just curious if theres a reason for that.

Mel I think i've run into that sometimes on Stars as well. Sometimes I get two different values when I repop a raise guy opens for 4 BB and sometimes I get 10 BB re-raise and others I get 14 BB. I will pay more attention in the future to see if I can document better.
Old 10-26-2006, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me know if or if not this helps,
dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

No dice..... rats. Still is not picking up the blinds. I tried several levels, incl .10/.25 thru 2/4 (made $80 there in twelve hands WOOT)

I was so excited to see you working on this script _dave_ as I played Party with the last one. And I REALLY believe it made me money. That's the bottom line, right? Anyway, this one seems to be getting away from us a bit. On the plus side, it works well for me on Stars so far. I really haven't put it thru it's paces yet.

But I'm playing FTP right now almost exclusively as I am clearing the signup bonus and am getting rb [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I am running XP 5.1.266 Home SP2
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 (new to me three days)
3 monitors
I switched back to the default table in the "Plain" layout on FTP
I deleted entire script and replaced with a copy off wiki page (kept the folders tho)
Did not edit any except where you asked me to add the two lines... BTW, what's a clopboard? hehe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Still POT 0
Call 0
Her 0

Blinds 0/0
Stre pre

1 1 0.75 0.66

_dave_ .... thanks for the help,,, I mean that. I owe you a case of really bad beer (is there any other kind?? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] ) I would still like to get a working BTP for FTP and I'm not giving up. But perhaps since I seem to be the only one w/ this problem, fix everybody else first. I can wait. Maybe we should PM this one?

Whatever you decide. I really appreciate the hard work you have put in to make this right ....... tough thing to do with so many variables, internal and external.

Cheers,
Dave T
Old 10-26-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Right5,

Checked my PMs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering what is wrong with this line? One some tables when I use the script everything is fine, and on others I get this error

Error: This variable or function name contains an illegal character. Specifically: c-948

Line 1205: C%lastXpos% = %t%

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen often? It seems that lastXpos is holding a negative number here - this should never happen, and is the cause of this error.

Do you have any idea how I could reproduce such behaviour?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Negative screen coordinates are possible on a multi-monitor setup. An example: a laptop with a second monitor to the left. The origin remains at the top left of the laptop, so the second monitor is in negative x space.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:23 PM

Doesn't work at all for me at Full Tilt. The wheel up/down works, but none of my RButton/MButton/Xbuttons work. Whenever I press them the bet amount becomes zero. Help please!
Old 10-26-2006, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Right5,

Checked my PMs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering what is wrong with this line? One some tables when I use the script everything is fine, and on others I get this error

Error: This variable or function name contains an illegal character. Specifically: c-948

Line 1205: C%lastXpos% = %t%

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this happen often? It seems that lastXpos is holding a negative number here - this should never happen, and is the cause of this error.

Do you have any idea how I could reproduce such behaviour?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
Negative screen coordinates are possible on a multi-monitor setup. An example: a laptop with a second monitor to the left. The origin remains at the top left of the laptop, so the second monitor is in negative x space.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, use two monitors, so any help on what I could do?