HAWT 24 26.67%
YUCK 37 41.11%
DONT CARE 29 32.22%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Dcifr vs. DipSetByrd battle rap thread

[ QUOTE ]
Dcifr,

"you have impressed me w/ your lyrical remembering abilities...that one has puzzled me for a while.

PM me w/ your AIM and lets trade some music."

Are you making a "crew"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ain't down for no posse tracks ... I don't know how I would record my own [censored] or I would be wreckin these fools on the mic as well.

Barron ... I don't really have any good new hip hop. You probably have anything worthwhile that I own. My AIM is nothumb83 but I'm almost never on that shiz.

NT
Old 08-24-2006, 06:15 PM

DCIFRTHS - I dont care what the fk you thought of in the pool, fool, I write my [censored] unique. I havent even listened to eminem since the eminem show anyways, which was years ago. He sucks now. He is a sell out and he ruined everything he built by becoming the first successful white rapper and then selling out and rapping about sticking a gerbil up his ass (literally) in songs
Old 08-24-2006, 06:15 PM

Bird:
Nobody cares. Your track
proves that you are wack.
Get eaten by bears and attacked
by a giant pile of fire ants!
You are an anus
my turtle is named this.
(Tribute to SR)...
Old 08-24-2006, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NT! - what the [censored] are you talking about. The only line i have is paying tribute to big L. I wrote all of these lyrics. I often put a verse in to pay homage to a rapper I like, WHICH IS WHY I MENTIONED BIG L IN THE RAP. These are original, you are a fkin hater stfu. Find me evidence liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are whinning

you dont pay homage by spitting a verse w/o GIVING CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL WRITER YOU SILLY RETARD.

think of it this way. if i write a poem and MENTION ralph waldo emmerson early in the poem. and then close the poem w/ a line of his...and the poem wins a pulitzer...would i get to keep it.

NO.!!! why you ask? b/c another poet's words were used w/o giving proper credit.

now no more paying "homage" (aka robbing). dont use other people's lyrics

Barron
Old 08-24-2006, 06:22 PM

That is something I whipped together at 5 in the morning on a beat I have never practiced with ever. I cant believe I am getting judged with that it is time for me to bust out serious and I will record this [censored] too you have officially pissed me off now you dead wrong, ill give you a hint, thats gonna the the beat
Old 08-24-2006, 06:26 PM

I GAVE CREDIT U FU CKING IDIOT JESUS CHRIST. I DIDNT EVEN USE THE EXACT LINE. THE LINE IS THIS: DOIN TIME WAS FULL OF STRESS G, ALL THE FIGHTINGS AND STABBINGS AND MEN FINDING MEN SEXY ONE TRIED TO TEST ME, DIDNT FIND IT HUMOROUS BEAT HIM WITH A PILLOWCASE FILLED WITH CANS OF TUNA FISH. How is this at all like my line? The line right after I say it, I say like BIG L, MY [censored] SELL, you idiot. look up homage on dictionary.com.

and by the way, dont even talk to me NT! you are a fuccin clown you need to get ur facts straight

The bust a nut in your eye line came from a joke my friend told me once. I have never even listened to a tribe called quest
Old 08-24-2006, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That is something I whipped together at 5 in the morning on a beat I have never practiced with ever. I cant believe I am getting judged with that it is time for me to bust out serious and I will record this [censored] too you have officially pissed me off now you dead wrong, ill give you a hint, thats gonna the the beat

[/ QUOTE ]

im not dead wrong but i'll let that slide. no more using other people's lyrics.

here's a test...if an UNINITIATED listener would give YOU credit where it is not due for somethign you wrote, you have plagerized somebody else's stuff.

now lets continue this bout.

Barron
Old 08-24-2006, 06:32 PM

I'll leave it up to the people, which beat do you want to hear me on? breakin old habits from the biggie duets? i'm so fly by lloyd banks (this is the fast rap)? dead wrong? stop and go by dipset? Hell on Earth by mobb deep?
let me know. I will bomb on this fool. Dcifr clearly rehearsed to that beat before, it is very noticable. That is the first time I have used that beat in over three years, and it is very very slow and the lyrics were not originally wrote for it. I have no problem stepping it up and recording more I am confident in my skill level. Dcifr you are good at rhyming words but they have no substance, NT! you are just plain garbage. Your rap was pathetic. That kid blizzard on MTV is better than you
Old 08-24-2006, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
before i leave the crib tell my mother i love her

[/ QUOTE ]

Banks

[ QUOTE ]
i stay strapped up like crash test dummies

[/ QUOTE ]

Luda
[ QUOTE ]
my skill is spoken for you need to practice more

[/ QUOTE ]

Obvious Big L paraphrase

[ QUOTE ]
cause i fukked ya bltch she felt the dick in her tummy

[/ QUOTE ]

same

[ QUOTE ]
bust a nut in ya eye so you can see where i come from

[/ QUOTE ]

Phife

judging from this I am sure there are more, I don't even follow rap anymore and it was easy to spot.

nice try

NT
Old 08-24-2006, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll leave it up to the people, which beat do you want to hear me on? breakin old habits from the biggie duets? i'm so fly by lloyd banks (this is the fast rap)? dead wrong? stop and go by dipset? Hell on Earth by mobb deep?
let me know. I will bomb on this fool. Dcifr clearly rehearsed to that beat before, it is very noticable. That is the first time I have used that beat in over three years, and it is very very slow and the lyrics were not originally wrote for it. I have no problem stepping it up and recording more I am confident in my skill level. Dcifr you are good at rhyming words but they have no substance, NT! you are just plain garbage. Your rap was pathetic. That kid blizzard on MTV is better than you

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOL, NO SUBSTANCE HAHAHAHA do you even READ what you write. jesus christ. all you say is you puff weed, spit good, and have AABB rhyme schemes. holy sh*t.

did you LISTEN to the song about my ex gf. the entire song has meaning, look at the f*cking lyrics.

Barron

PS- i picked that beat b/c its EASY to rap to...jesus dude, premier made it easy...plus i wrote the rhymes NOT to the beat (BY FAR more important than having listend to a beat before) IN 3 MINUTES. you are about to get owned so f*cking hard you have no clue. unless you actually write things that MEAN something and not retarded analogies stolen from others.