Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2006, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Week 4

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bears 160 Bills <font color="yellow">1</font>3.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT! The Bills are terrible. I was in the stands at the Miami game a couple weeks ago and even though the Bills were basically 11 on Ronnie Brown on D and 11 on J. Taylor on O, they still managed to appear decidely sluggish, unorganized and poorly coached.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude what game were you watching in Miami? That was a perfect road game by an average football team.

The only poor coaching and play I saw was Daunte the turnover machine and the mad scientist Mike Mularkey.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT! The Bills are terrible. I was in the stands at the Miami game a couple weeks ago and even though the Bills were basically 11 on Ronnie Brown on D and 11 on J. Taylor on O, they still managed to appear decidely sluggish, unorganized and poorly coached.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude what game were you watching in Miami? That was a perfect road game by an average football team.

The only poor coaching and play I saw was Daunte the turnover machine and the mad scientist Mike Mularkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

12 First Downs and 171 total yards offense is a "perfect road game"? Keep in mind that the very next week, the Dolphins gave up 316 yards to the 0-5 Titans offense lead by Pro Bowl QB Kerry Collins.

Also, the only thing the Bills defense did that game worth even mentioning was 7 sacks, which was really just symptom of the fact that Culpepper both held the ball waaaaay too long and couldn't even hobble his brokedown ass two yards outside the pocket.

That's the game that I watched.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

12 First Downs and 171 total yards offense is a "perfect road game"? Keep in mind that the very next week, the Dolphins gave up 316 yards to the 0-5 Titans offense lead by Pro Bowl QB Kerry Collins.

Also, the only thing the Bills defense did that game worth even mentioning was 7 sacks, which was really just symptom of the fact that Culpepper both held the ball waaaaay too long and couldn't even hobble his brokedown ass two yards outside the pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to include turnovers in your statistical breakdown, which is why the Dolphins lost and the Bills won. Yards are for fantasy geeks, just ask the Bills the following week against the Jets.

I forgot Angello Crowell picked off Culpepper at the end of the first half, so much for just getting 7 sacks.

If the Bills are a terrible team and terribly coached whats that make the helpless Dolphins? That genius Saban looks great this year after winning out against bad teams last year.

He did manage to get Mularkey onto his staff.

Brilliant!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You forgot to include turnovers in your statistical breakdown, which is why the Dolphins lost and the Bills won. Yards are for fantasy geeks, just ask the Bills the following week against the Jets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - if the Dolphins game was a clunker then the Jets game was a masterpiece by the same standards. I'll take the ugly win any day.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot Angello Crowell picked off Culpepper at the end of the first half, so much for just getting 7 sacks.

If the Bills are a terrible team and terribly coached whats that make the helpless Dolphins? That genius Saban looks great this year after winning out against bad teams last year.

He did manage to get Mularkey onto his staff.

Brilliant!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the Dolphins suck too. No argument at all.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:21 PM

[censored] you losman, [censored] you jauron. [censored].
Old 10-15-2006, 04:38 PM

Default Week 6

Very predictable loss; the Lions were my most confident pick of the week ATS +2. LOL @ this team being a road favorite.
Second game this season we punt the ball with 4+ minutes left and our pathetic defense can't get the ball back for the offense. JP sucked - would've cost them 2 FG's if not for Lindell knocking in a 53yarder before the half.
Next week NE, who is coming off a bye before playing the Bills for the 798th consecutive year.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:47 PM

it's official. Bad QB, bad defense, no offense...

Bills suck.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:49 PM

I still don't know how they didn't give Whitner that INT. But yes, they still suck..
Old 10-17-2006, 01:20 AM

Default after watching that ARZ/CHI game...

...tell me there's one of you Bills fans who don't wish they had picked Matt Leinert instead of Whitner. Nothing against Whitner, but you don't turn a team around by choosing a safety #1.

The freakin' Cardinals look like they have a brighter future than the Bills.