FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A2-A7s. MP2. No limpers. Average players to see a flop = 3-4
Raise 12 25.53%
Call 11 23.40%
Fold 24 51.06%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2006, 08:25 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH III: THE MISHMASHENING

I dont see it with Rogue...I actually like a vote on nicholasp .

Sidenote-- Anyone know why we havent heard from Kyro or his Mom yet?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:29 PM

Will, I don't see it other than his last post looking a litle wolfy but that isn't enough for me to want to vote him.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:29 PM

I'm not seeing it at all either (but I suxor at this game).

Unless... it's you?!?

Vote WillMagic
Old 07-07-2006, 08:31 PM

Bob's drinking of the potion was one of the most retarted things I have ever seen. WTF is this Jonestown? Are we all supposed to drink the Kool-Aid to prove ourselves?

That being said, I am still going to vote to lynch Tokyo. Bob and Tokyo have played many games together and all of a sudden Tokyo has decided that Bob was a lousy villager and should be lynched? I still think Tokyo's initial post was completely fake and was most likely Tokyo as evil trying to lynch Bob for kicks.

I think people are getting caught up with the aftermath of Bob acting retarted. If Tokyo had made that first post and Bob had never responded, I would still be voting for Tokyo.

Suprisingly enough the other person I would vote for is Hornacek. He is just about my favorite player in turbos, but seems to lack the attention span for longer games. He almost lost Belgariad for the village, and in the last Mish Mash he dissapeared as seer for several days with no explanation.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:32 PM

K, first this post:

[ QUOTE ]
So I assume to drink the potion you have to PM the mod, and you are then killed and role revealed, or win as jekyll/hyde. The question then *if* we are going to follow the drink the potion idea is do good power characters drink the potion if they are going to die as well? If a seer is about to get lynched, it may be worthwile for him to out all of his picks, and then kill himself during the day so we don't waste time lynching him.

Of course if he does this the baddies get to night kill someone else, but we all know the more definite information the village can get, the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two big red flags - first, macro strategy advice...classic wolf chatter. Makes you look legitimately helpful without having to point any fingers. Second, referring to "the village" instead of "us."

[ QUOTE ]
*sigh* at this point we can do nothing but vote bobo until the mod posts that he is dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, gee, shucks, I guess we have to vote for someone, gee, shucks, it's so sad....etc you get the point.

And the capper:

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think tokyo is the best move this round. It is more likely that bobo was desperately trying to get him killed since they are friends than whatever "tell" bobo picked up actually being true.

For now I'd suggest we all pick someone wolfy or useless to vote.

I am off to the gym, I'll be back in a few hours.

vote mccreadj for likely uselessness.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, trying to sway people away from Tokyo. Funny thing is Tokyo is probably a villager, and rogue knows that and wants to look good when Tokyo gets lynched.

Second, "let's all pick someone wolfy or useless to vote out." Gee, thanks for the suggestion, wolf.

"vote mccreadj for likely uselessness."

Yeah, it's sad, again, but, for the greater good! lol.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Suprisingly enough the other person I would vote for is Hornacek. He is just about my favorite player in turbos, but seems to lack the attention span for longer games. He almost lost Belgariad for the village, and in the last Mish Mash he dissapeared as seer for several days with no explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um I was the nurse in MM2. Belgariad, I'll admit, I had no idea what the hell was going on.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, trying to sway people away from Tokyo. Funny thing is Tokyo is probably a villager, and rogue knows that and wants to look good when Tokyo gets lynched.

Second, "let's all pick someone wolfy or useless to vote out." Gee, thanks for the suggestion, wolf.

"vote mccreadj for likely uselessness."

Yeah, it's sad, again, but, for the greater good! lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

one small point, with dual evil factions, one evil player doesnt have 100% knowledge of the villagers like they do in a standard ww game

I will give you the *sigh* post is a huge wolf tell
Old 07-07-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bob's drinking of the potion was one of the most retarted things I have ever seen. WTF is this Jonestown? Are we all supposed to drink the Kool-Aid to prove ourselves?

That being said, I am still going to vote to lynch Tokyo. Bob and Tokyo have played many games together and all of a sudden Tokyo has decided that Bob was a lousy villager and should be lynched? I still think Tokyo's initial post was completely fake and was most likely Tokyo as evil trying to lynch Bob for kicks.

I think people are getting caught up with the aftermath of Bob acting retarted. If Tokyo had made that first post and Bob had never responded, I would still be voting for Tokyo.

[/ QUOTE ]

wdc, come on. I said this yesterday when i was defending you when I was a villager, and you were a wolf. I would never be so insanely obvious if I was evil. Look at redux, where i pwned everyone or any of the other good turbos where i pwned. I would never stick my neck out there so early if I was a wolf. If you don't believe me, you will seriously be damaging this village if you kill me (unless you are evil in which case w/e). I wanted bob dead because 1) it is hilarious to me, and 2) he will cause alot of noise to you regular villagers in an already noisy game. I cannot believe that wdc would be this poor in reasoning if he were not evil in some manner.

unvote alpha, vote wdc
Old 07-07-2006, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont see it with Rogue...I actually like a vote on nicholasp .

Sidenote-- Anyone know why we havent heard from Kyro or his Mom yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

mccreadj's post was a good one, so I'll unvote him for now. Hopefully he can keep it up throughout the game.

voting nicholas is one thing, but "liking" a vote for him? after one afk post?

then asking where other kyro and KM are? I have no doubt that we'll hear from both of them when they're available to post.

this is mdorand wolf talk

lynch mdorand
Old 07-07-2006, 08:52 PM

kyro and KM are back. We were visiting grandma for her birthday. I, at least, will be spending the next 10-15 minutes reading. I'll vote and post then.