Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2006, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Anger Management Skills

"that doodie calling station calls"

This guy is priceless
Old 06-26-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please try Sponger. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

His table selection is indeed awesome.

And PinkPrincess annoys him. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Someone post his stats btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

which video is pinkprincess in

[/ QUOTE ]

6-15

"Alright I got a problem here, this damn shortstack artist popped in and is sitting to my left, so I'm gonna go ahead and get out of here. I just don't feel like having to deal with THAT. Just gonna fold it and leave the table."

"I'm jumping around tables here a little bit, and the reason I'm doing it is trying to stay away from THE PINK PRINCESS. That's basically all it is, this one has a few less of the known rocks (yoguh12 in seat 4, cts in seat 5, lol), basically I don't want the Pink Princess on my right, or anywhere near my right, cause you go in there, I mean I don't want them on my left, I want them on my right, because I go in and I make my standard raise and next thing I know I'm looking at an all-in on who knows what! It just kills the game!"

(cts stacks him two hands later)

I love his definition of a "blocking bet"; he raises up 32s OTB, flop comes QJ4 with two of his suit, checked to him, he fires $200 into $230 pot, BB c/r's all in. Hero says "Well, I made a blocking bet, and it failed!"
Old 06-26-2006, 05:36 PM

these are without a doubt the funniest poker-based videos i've ever seen.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite against cts.

Calls a pfr with 54o, hits a 235 flop and says "Well thats not the flop I was looking for!"

This guy seems like he understands preflop play but doesnt have the foggiest clue, except to pot it, when it comes to post flop play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (6 handed) internettexasholdem.com

CO ($2310)
Button ($1990)
SB ($2264)
BB ($9404.50)
UTG ($2584.50)
Hero ($2454)

Preflop: Hero is MP with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $10.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $70</font>, CO calls $70, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls $50.

Flop: ($220) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $200</font>, CO folds, BB folds.

Final Pot: $420

No showdown. Hero wins $420.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:38 PM

Tuff_Fish on loloTRICKEDu and twoshorty: "both of these guys are not very strong players."
Old 06-26-2006, 05:43 PM

Im......JUST SPEWING CHIPS......GOD DAMMIT!

This guy is awesome.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:46 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

whats his name on CR?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:59 PM

I can't believe nobody has quoted this one:

"I've got a nice little flush draw on the flop here so I'll call just about anything"
Old 06-26-2006, 06:18 PM

"Fiddlesticks!!"
Old 06-26-2006, 07:08 PM

Here's a great one:

http://www.fstln.com/pokerhands/sun6...a/sun6-11c.wmv

17:00

After he flops a set of jacks: “Let’s see if I can get Jokerswild to do something here. Oh, that’s not exactly ……. G******it!!! That’s not exact …… G*****n!!! Boy, the damned hand just got nastier and nastier! Jimminy!!!!

18:00

“OK, here we are with KQ”. (UTG raises to 60). “Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no”!!! (tuff_fish makes it 175). “This guy is such a calling station!” (29/14/3 sLAG stats). “He calls constantly. And I don’t want any other players in here”. (Everyone folds to Jokerswild, who calls the raise). “Ah, dang almighty!” (Flop comes KJ6 rainbow and Jokerswild donks 180 into him) “I wonder if he called with a lousy king jack?” (tuff_fish raises to 500, Jokerswild calls). “I’m pot committed. Oh, boy oh boy oh boy.” (jack comes on turn). “King jack ten? Unbelievable! (Jokerswild goes all-in for 800). (sigh). “That sure is ugly. I am missing some hand. I don’t know…..that is just a horrible G*******d flop. I’m getting tired of this!” (folds) “That card is one of the few cards …..uh, he’s really outplaying me now, and this is pissing me off! He’s really outplaying me!” “What he would have called that, I don’t know. 500 dollars, he just calls it, then he pushes like OK, now I’ve got it. I don’t know. It sucks, I’m here to tell you. God that was….man…..that’s just…..Jesus Christ!!!”

21:00

Folded around to tuff_fish in the SB, he raises AK to $65. Borkaxxxx reraises all-in to $375. “OK, we will call that in a heartbeat.” Board comes out 66QQT. Borkaxxxx has 99. “G******it!!! Jesus Christ, man! God f**k! (then in a calm voice) “You know what, I’m losing my sense of direction here.”

21:40

Jokerswild limps in for $20. Tuff_fish raises to $75 with KQs. “King queen suited. God almighty, these guys love to call!” (voice of desperation) “Come on, I need a hand here folks! I need a hand….. hello!” (flop QT8, tuff_fish bets the pot, only Jokerswild calls). “Gimme a blank! (offsuit 4 comes on turn). “Alright you assh**e!” ( tuff_fish pushes and Jokerswild folds. He really starts yucking it up the next few hands. Good stuff).