Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to point out that there are still no screenshots showing where the money is. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-02-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is all news to me. I missed the "fight" or whatever. Vig, are you a scammer? My son would be heartbroken.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats like asking OJ if he's a cold-blooded murderer.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To answer the question, no I'm not a scammer. I think the threads have gotten out of hand, and while I have been willing to answer questions from those who donated via PM, I think the majority of it has gotten out of hand. This was all just a personal fight that got out of hand. One, I might add, that has been dealt with and seems better at this point. If Sarah and I have dealt with it, why hasn't BBV? This is going to by my last reply in these threads, as it needs to stop. Sarah leaves in 5 days, and I don't think either of us should be worrying about it at this point.

Cliffs Notes:
1. Sarah is a real person.
2. Sarah posts as Mrs. Vig on here, not me.
3. While there have been issues actually getting the money, they are being resolved.
4. Things are better between Sarah and I.
5. Regarding IP issues: Sarah made her account when she was staying with me. She is now staying at her parents' for the time being. I don't know about the VA issue, but she's posting from her parents' house.
6. I am not a scammer, nor is Sarah.
7. We appreciate everything you guys have done for us, and would also appreciate this issue remaining alive for weeks.
8. This whole thing was a personal issue between Sarah and I that was made public for some reason.
9. The documents provided are, in fact, Sarah's.

Respectfully,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know much of your story, but I know that you and Jimmy have been "friends" for awhile. Whatever is going on betwen you and Sarah is YOUR business. But I'm sure you know that my son donated to you out of the goodness of his heart & it made me cry. He gave you money before he even received his winnings, before he even paid his backers, before he even talked to his accountant about his taxes, before he took his own Mom, sister, Grandma & Grandpa out to a dinner celebration. As long as your conscience is fine with this, then I'm done.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To answer the question, no I'm not a scammer. I think the threads have gotten out of hand, and while I have been willing to answer questions from those who donated via PM, I think the majority of it has gotten out of hand. This was all just a personal fight that got out of hand. One, I might add, that has been dealt with and seems better at this point. If Sarah and I have dealt with it, why hasn't BBV? This is going to by my last reply in these threads, as it needs to stop. Sarah leaves in 5 days, and I don't think either of us should be worrying about it at this point.

Cliffs Notes:
1. Sarah is a real person.
2. Sarah posts as Mrs. Vig on here, not me.
3. While there have been issues actually getting the money, they are being resolved.
4. Things are better between Sarah and I.
5. Regarding IP issues: Sarah made her account when she was staying with me. She is now staying at her parents' for the time being. I don't know about the VA issue, but she's posting from her parents' house.
6. I am not a scammer, nor is Sarah.
7. We appreciate everything you guys have done for us, and would also appreciate this issue remaining alive for weeks.
8. This whole thing was a personal issue between Sarah and I that was made public for some reason.

Respectfully,
Vig

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: Everything is O.K. because I say it's O.K. I realy don't think just because my integrity is now in question that I should concern myself with providing any proof to the generous people of BBV. Oh, you cared that much? Sorry. I don't return the sentiment.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

POTU

(universe)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 03-02-2007, 08:16 PM

Translation: Everything is O.K. because I say it's O.K. I realy don't think just because my integrity is now in question that I should concern myself with providing any proof to the generous people of BBV. Oh, you cared that much? Sorry. I don't return the sentiment.

QFT!! My sentiments exactly.

Also LOL @ Dementia sneakbackinamants
Old 03-02-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

case closed

move on people
Old 03-02-2007, 08:21 PM

I really think its very possible that this was a scam and they were both in on it. Then they have a disagreement about the monies and after some arguing Mrs Vig makes the first post to get some leverage in the argument.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 PM

Vig, while you are still around, I would like to pass on a way another mod suggested. Reverse all the transactions, THEN tell people what hospital Sarah A. is getting treated at and her full name. People will then be able to donate directly to the hospital! You won't have to worry about losing money in transfer fees, or not being able to get the money off the site. WIN/WIN for everyone!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, bc mrs vig was gonna say that she didnt get any of the monies bc vig took them all. so then mrs vig would ask for more monies from bbv. double scam baby.

but the scammer aborted the 2nd part when the backlash occured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant. Isn't it strikingly obvious by now how he tries to smooth-talk his way out of everything, always has an excuse, and tries to finess situations in ways that directly benefit him?

Both him and "Ms. Vig" are written by the same person, if you pay attention to little things it's well obvious having read both of their posts for a while. The donations started to die down, and in a desperate act to spice things up he orchestrated a drama-bomb that even his smooth style of writing couldn't disarm, so he is now adapting with the change of pace. And for those who say "they had different IP's" during the mini-fight, if he's slick enough to scam a bunch of "expert poker readers" out of 6k, he's smart enough to have the foresight to see how that kind of thing would be checked, so he easily located another PC within the same state or used one of his proxie servers.

This guy is taking you all for a long ride, and he's laughing through it. Now, if anyone wants to dispute this with me, I'll lay you 10-1 odds for up to $1,000 that he is full of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said this about the writing being the same person in the March Goals thread. I also had a lot more stuff to say about it. Now I have a pro saying the same thing. Also, bringing to the light that it is a scam is a sort of bragging. It would be the equivalent of serial killers leaving notes behind; a type of "I did it, but you can't stop/catch me" type deal.