Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2007, 06:36 AM

Default Re: irrational and sudden impulses you\'d never really do

Mine involve carnival games.

Instead of throwing darts at balloons or trying to obliterate a little star on a sheet of paper with a bb gun, I'd like to hit/shoot the carnies.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This reminds me of something that I do constantly, thought about posting about, but didn't think it deserved an OP. I'll wedge it in here.

Am I the only one that has a near constant internal narration? Like I'm writing and rewriting the text of my life in my head, complete with "what if" scenarios, like what if so-and-so was murdered, or I killed so-and-so, how would I dispose of the body, etc? Not that I have the urge to do it, it's just like constantly writing short-term speculative fiction in my head. Which then brings me to the idea of what if so-and-so REALLY WERE murdered, and the cops came to interview me, I couldn't really say something like, "So I was just imagining what it would be like if I murdered such and such, and wow! Isn't that the damndest coincidence?" So then I'd have to lie, and be hiding something from the cops, and I would look suspicious, and on and on and on.

Sometimes it's pretty [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but my what ifs are much different. usually dumb [censored] about a number of different women.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:58 AM

ok, ive had all the car stuff, the tackling people, the jumping from the 2nd story from the mall one a lot, as I really think I can do it with little injury. And just tons of other things, but do you have the problem where you just start laughing randomly when you think of these things and people look at you?

The other thing I do when I'm doing the whole internal narration is I usually make the facial expressions that would go with it so I have to look like a total freak. Anyone else do that?
Old 01-25-2007, 07:25 AM

I also have Boro's inner narration thing and fantasies about possible paths my life may take.

And sometimes I see something like a window and think "I could break that if I wanted to. If I had to." and get the urge to smash it to prove myself right. Probably wrong about those things.