Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, what a great thread, I don't go for the rag/loofah, but now I am going to put a loofah in the shower for the sake of appearance.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the best answer in the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, it is pretty good.

FFK, I've been fortunate enough to have some chicks' faces near my crotchal region and not once ever have they commented on it being icky. Now maybe I'm just fraternizing with dirty broads, but maybe not. I don't use anything but soap + hand, and the thought of introducing a wash rag/cloth/Loofah/whatever is not attractive.

Also, I work out every morning at a nice club, after which I shower up there. So do a lot of other guys, mostly an older successful crowd. General process goes steam-shave-steam-shower-leave, approximately 30-40 minutes. So in the course of doing this several times/week at the same time as many other people I can't help but notice that none of them carry around washcloths or other scrubbing aids. And this is a rather sanitary group of people. It's leading me to believe that the washcloth crowd is a bit of an outlier and that you have probably already and unwittingly encountered a Loofah-less crotch or three in your time.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:10 PM

Diablo clearly stole econophile's thunder on this one.
Old 06-12-2007, 01:25 PM

FFK,

Awesome, mid-August looks great for a three week visit. You are right that we should have a lot of vigorous sex as well to simulate a variety of realistic real-world BJ scenarios. In addition to the different types of food, maybe a trip to Cabo or something for a few days will be good to simulate different weather conditions. Good thinking.

Regarding your number of long-term boyfriends, I think it's slightly uncommon, but nothing crazy. You just sound like a girl that pretty much always has a boyfriend and quickly jumps from one relationship to the next. That's not terribly uncommon, especially among hot girls.

What's the longest you've been single since your first serious college boyfriend?
Old 06-12-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have dated 7 guys for a period of 8 months or longer, and several others for ~6 months. To be fair, I was 17 when I went to college. Is this unusual?

[/ QUOTE ]

what is your longest stretch of being single? without doing creepy math on an internet girl, it sounds like you've nearly always had a BF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Out of 11 semesters in college (including summers), I was single for 3. A couple of relationships I referenced were in high school, and I've been out of college for 2 years.

I didn't mean for the loofah thing to turn into a huge debate. Everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I thought you guys would appreciate one from a girl. I think I'm probably way more honest about it than a random chick who is giving you head would be, and it is the sort of thing you'd probably never know about otherwise. I'm glad to hear you guys have established junk-cleaning regimens, loofahing or not, and I'm sure you all have glorious penises and balls. Except Blarg.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm probably way more honest about it than a random chick who is giving you head would be

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it. I pay extra for honesty.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK, I'm going to fly you out to SF for a week. As a gesture of my appreciation of OOT, I will pay for the plane ticket myself and let you stay at my place.

You will give me 3 blowjobs per day. 2 hours prior to each [censored], I will randomly either:

a) Shower and clean peen w/ loofah and bodywash
b) Shower and clean peen w/ soap and lather by hand
c) Shower and not pay any specific attention to peen

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome, mid-August looks great for a three week visit. You are right that we should have a lot of vigorous sex as well to simulate a variety of realistic real-world BJ scenarios.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never before seen El D be this explicitly forward.

No judgement. Just sayin', though.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:26 AM

tuq,

Thank you for adding another non washcloth/loofa guy to this thread. I was starting to feel like the minority here.

I still have little doubt in my mind that I get just as clean without one. I'm pretty sure all the people who think you need something to scrub with are clean nits that don't understand that the soap does all the work for you, with obvious exceptions being when you're REALLY dirty.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There for use if you dont use a loofah or sponge to lather up the soap and rub on your body. Unless you're nasty and just rub the bar of soap all over you and in your butt and [censored] after someone else in your family just did the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just guessing, but I think damp washcloth will grow a lot more bacteria than a bar of soap. Of course you probably aren't sharing the washcloth with other people. You can also use liquid soap, which eliminates the shared bar of soap on everybody's body problem. I do find that a washcloth or brush can be useful for reaching that area of you back that you can't quite get to with your hands.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FFK, I've been fortunate enough to have some chicks' faces near my crotchal region and not once ever have they commented on it being icky. Now maybe I'm just fraternizing with dirty broads, but maybe not. I don't use anything but soap + hand, and the thought of introducing a wash rag/cloth/Loofah/whatever is not attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try to keep as little fabric as possible in between my hand and my crotchal region.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad to hear you guys have established junk-cleaning regimens, loofahing or not, and I'm sure you all have glorious penises and balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

quoted for funnay