Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2006, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Midnight INSANITY Turbo WW 3 Thread

truth,

Read the seer's posts. It's pretty clear he checked out both me and statboy, which makes sense. He also said:

[ QUOTE ]
It is waterloo or Evans 67, I am positive of this

lynch Evans67

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
evans, jarled and statboy. Statboy voted for evans, which means I think that Jareld is the most likely, then evans, then statboy. Seer should look into them from reverse direction while we kill from likeliest on,.

[/ QUOTE ]

statboy and jared are cool.....its evans

[/ QUOTE ]

seems pretty clear, no?
Old 04-25-2006, 01:59 AM

**MOD NOTE**

remember, thread votes dont count, you must PM your final vote, and it is binding.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nasty. Good job last round wolfy.

Leave me with my 2 top suspects.

I gotta vote evans. He pushed the vote for the clear villager over the top to send this into the last round. Plus the seer was on you and he could have seen jared.

Evans, if you are the last villager, why did you want to give the game away? you are one of the smart ones I gotta rely on you.

Jared? If you are a villager I wish you wouldn't have voted the clear villager off. We had this game won.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you still around is my question, the seer said me or waterloo? Well we now know he was wrong about Waterloo, the only reason jared keeps you around is because of your suspicion of me.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
truth,

Read the seer's posts. It's pretty clear he checked out both me and statboy, which makes sense. He also said:

[ QUOTE ]
It is waterloo or Evans 67, I am positive of this

lynch Evans67

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
evans, jarled and statboy. Statboy voted for evans, which means I think that Jareld is the most likely, then evans, then statboy. Seer should look into them from reverse direction while we kill from likeliest on,.

[/ QUOTE ]

statboy and jared are cool.....its evans

[/ QUOTE ]

seems pretty clear, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am voting for evans no question. It just sucks that you are my 2nd choice.

blake
Old 04-25-2006, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I gotta vote evans. He pushed the vote for the clear villager over the top to send this into the last round. Plus the seer was on you and he could have seen jared.

Evans, if you are the last villager, why did you want to give the game away? you are one of the smart ones I gotta rely on you.

Jared? If you are a villager I wish you wouldn't have voted the clear villager off. We had this game won.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

How are you still around is my question, the seer said me or waterloo? Well we now know he was wrong about Waterloo, the only reason jared keeps you around is because of your suspicion of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Evans, well played if you are the wolf. I think you played it as well as you could have.

If you are a villager, you are the one that lost it anyway. So, im taking you down with the ship [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

gg all

blake
Old 04-25-2006, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evans, well played if you are the wolf. I think you played it as well as you could have.

If you are a villager, you are the one that lost it anyway. So, im taking you down with the ship [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

gg all

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me lose the game because I voted for Bob when he was clearly a [censored]?
Old 04-25-2006, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

I get your point, but I frankly was flabbergasted by the "PLAN" of bobojedafan. I don't think it cost us that much anyway because if we missed the werewolf we would most likely be down to three with bobojedafan as one of the two villagers which is far from a sure thing.

If you're the wolf I'm fairly impressed.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

I get your point, but I frankly was flabbergasted by the "PLAN" of bobojedafan. I don't think it cost us that much anyway because if we missed the werewolf we would most likely be down to three with bobojedafan as one of the two villagers which is far from a sure thing.

If you're the wolf I'm fairly impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I am the wolf, giving up mets in round 1 was beautiful.

blake
Old 04-25-2006, 02:06 AM

I'm not so sure. He had already somewhat given himself up and would have been gone next lynching if not that one.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not so sure. He had already somewhat given himself up and would have been gone next lynching if not that one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure we won.

How were you so sure I was a villager?

blake