FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

yea, at work now, but i'll check my stats on these guys...just from playing with him, i remember full tilt's stats, but didn't make the connection to the others...
Old 05-10-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Basically what I learned from catching up overnight is that:

1) nlnut has a set system and he and his friends have clung to that system with a rigid discipline over several hundred thousand hands. This system is so rigid that it apparently results in alarmingly similar statistics among different players over large samples of hands.

2) Despite discussing hands with one another, nlnut and his friends express no desire to divert from their set system at any time or adjust in such a way that they could adjust their winrate. They are comfortable with their current earn.

3) They are happy at 1/2 and express no desire to ever move up to higher stakes.

So... in other words you have this obscene ability to maintain strict discipline over a quarter million hands without ever allowing your emotions or fatigue or any other environmental factor to affect your play, and you have no desire to make more money than you currently do. Whether you are bots (I think there is botting going on here, the river bet numbers seal the deal for me) or not, you people are not humans.

Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

As well as the fact that they say they take time to talk poker and make well thought out decisions? Is this not completely contradictory to such a rigid system?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]

The suspected botter has created poker programs and posted them on these forums.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As well as the fact that they say they take time to talk poker and make well thought out decisions? Is this not completely contradictory to such a rigid system?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:12 AM

if i was under investigation i'm pretty sure i could round up 3 mates to vouch that its them playing..

hell, anyone with half a brain would correctly get your mates involved beforehand to setup the accounts and take a small cut for letting the organiser use their id's..

the fact that one person involved thought the investigation was going on for THREE TIMES LONGER than it really did speaks volumes, as does the pretty much identical stats that any single player would find almost impossible to replicate over three 100k sample sizes

i don't play on fulltilt so this doesn't affect me all that much.. simplest explanation is usually the correct one and in this instance it does not involve 4 people of average intelligence sitting around high-fiving each other over their nit "textbook" playing

fulltilt probably couldn't prove a bot was being used and couldn't disprove the sweatshop excuse, so they continue to let them play.. however, in much the same way that you cannot prove without doubt we weren't put here by aliens, everyone with half a clue knows scientologists are full of [censored].
Old 05-10-2007, 11:34 AM

OP has a lot of compelling circumstantial evidence and Chuck has offered a seemingly reasonable explanation. Chuck has obviously developed a pre and post flop system that is simple enough that an average poker player can beat 1-2NL for 1.5PTBB/100. He is also able to at least modify scripts that enable him to multi-table more efficiently. Despite those computer abilities, humans are playing on these accounts and making automated decisions rather than programming a computer to run these scripts. This way profits can be shared amongst 3 people rather than keeping all for himself. I guess that makes sense.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP has a lot of compelling circumstantial evidence and Chuck has offered a seemingly reasonable explanation. Chuck has obviously developed a pre and post flop system that is simple enough that an average poker player can beat 1-2NL for 1.5PTBB/100. He is also able to at least modify scripts that enable him to multi-table more efficiently. Despite those computer abilities, humans are playing on these accounts and making automated decisions rather than programming a computer to run these scripts. This way profits can be shared amongst 3 people rather than keeping all for himself. I guess that makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even want to try to fathom how many of Kaufman's practical jokes you were a victim of.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:54 PM

I'm Sam Waterston, of the popular TV series "Law & Order." As a senior citizen, you're probably aware of the threat robots pose. Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel. Well, now there's a company that offers coverage against the unfortunate event of robot attack, with Old Glory Insurance. Old Glory will cover you with no health check-up or age consideration. You need to feel safe. And that's harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time.

And when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free . . . because they're made of metal, and robots are strong. Now, for only $4 a month, you can achieve peace of mind in a world full of crime and robots, with Old Glory Insurance.

So, don't cower under your afghan any longer. Make a choice. Old Glory Insurance. For when the metal ones decide to come for you - and they will.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:57 PM

marchron - one of the most hilarious SNL bits ever!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:57 PM

Took an hour and a half of catch up from last night...

I'm looking very forward to seeing your guys' setup TODAY (i.e. you posting a picture today). It isn't going to "prove" much, but it'll definitely make me more inclined to think that you guys could quite possibly be telling the truth after all.