Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: WTF do you do with 19 yr old girls?

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, I'm quite shocked at all of you. I think the best thing to do is for OP to take this young, impressionable girl into his wing and help her out in life without any strings attached.

Since you're much older than she is, you should by default have more life wisdom and tips for her. Instead of treating her with no respect, and just trying to get into her pants, how about you try to help her out with her life? You could help her out with school, career choices, and other relationship situations.

Just think how much you would help her by being there for her when she needs someone to talk to after she had a fight with her boyfriend?

Sure, you might gain some short term satisfaction by having sex with this young woman, but I think you'll find that you'll have a more fruitful experience by leading her towards a path of honour, and self respect.

[/ QUOTE ]
Holy balls you are the anti-raptor.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah well, dude, this is why you guys are a bunch of belligerent drunkards and we whole-heartedly drink in moderation

[/ QUOTE ]

lol sure you do. Places like France/Belgium/Italy have ridiculously low minimum-ages for drinking (like 12 in Belgium I think) and have hardly any problems with it atall.

[/ QUOTE ]

typical eurosnobbery. you clowns get just as sauced proly more so.

when i was over there i read an article that 33% of euro high school kids binge drink 3 times a month. and since i read it in the paper it must be true.

also i saw trashed ppl everywhere at bars speaking weirdass language so they obv werent mericans.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else curious as why a father would want to pimp out his daughter to a BBV4L degen?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's banging her too LDO.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why do you guys take EricW seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think my response to ericw was lighthearted and not very serious. im glad he is back
Old 09-17-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest, I'm quite shocked at all of you. I think the best thing to do is for OP to take this young, impressionable girl into his wing and help her out in life without any strings attached.

Since you're much older than she is, you should by default have more life wisdom and tips for her. Instead of treating her with no respect, and just trying to get into her pants, how about you try to help her out with her life? You could help her out with school, career choices, and other relationship situations.

Just think how much you would help her by being there for her when she needs someone to talk to after she had a fight with her boyfriend?

Sure, you might gain some short term satisfaction by having sex with this young woman, but I think you'll find that you'll have a more fruitful experience by leading her towards a path of honour, and self respect.

[/ QUOTE ]
[x]virgin
Old 09-17-2007, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[x]homosex

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-18-2007, 10:59 AM

I'm 24 w/ a gf that just turned 19 (granted she's much more mature than most 19 yr olds I've ever met). I've also dated 19 yr olds besides my current gf. Things that I've found helpful were getting her to your place for drinks. Going to a concert. Smoking bowls (if she's into it). Dinner & Movie is a little too much for a first date w/ a 19 yr old. Try to get some drinks in her and you and take it from there. Parties are good, but hard to find one where she doesn't feel awkward. Don't show off, and don't make any deal about the age thing. Oh... and bang her.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:14 PM

[ ] Pics of 19 yr old(s) after so many posts
Old 09-21-2007, 12:16 PM

she doesnt exists on internet. not much i can do since i dont have any pics.
Old 09-21-2007, 12:38 PM

TR? Or hasn't this happened yet?