Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 19 Discussion -spoiler free-

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then Naomi shows up and tells them she was on a ship 80 miles from the island... and they don't ask her where they are!

[/ QUOTE ]
Remind me about the part where one single Lostie thinks they might be anywhere but on an island in the pacific.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naomi knows about as much as they do. She says they're in the middle of the ocean, which would seem to imply it's not really close to any landmass.

I mean, what would you say? There aren't really any landmarks or reference points: you're just in the middle of nowhere on an island in the pacific.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
still waiting on that archive of my bad posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about the three or four where you told us all about phone calls and such during the show which led you to miss details, after which you began posting in a thread about one of the most hyper-detaily shows of all time, and were then indignant when your errors were pointed out?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:55 AM

wouldn't arguing over a "stupid post someone made" with a retard in fact make you a retard?

you'd think after 16,000 posts on a forum someone wouldn't bother to make ridiculously uncalled for, derailing douchebag posts that do nothing but make them look like an [censored].

no wonder why so many people stay away from OOT.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In summary, if the plane leaving Sydney at 2:55 PM crashed after flying west for 8 hours it would have crashed at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignoring the rest of the post, I'm pretty sure that this statement is incorrect.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone catch the slight technical error in tonights episode?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, what was it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't anything major. It's more of something that bugs me when it happens in movies or on TV.

In the scene where Sawyer knocks down Locke, when Sawyer stands up he doesn't have the gun in his hand. The next frame they show of him.....it's there. I may be wrong but I'm almost 100% positive I'm not. Once ABC gets it up on their website I'll go back and watch it again.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:58 AM

whatever, i missed a scene and said "desmond and jack" instead of "charlie and jack" and get railed for it. clearly my IQ is not at least 150 so i should probably just stop posting. FWIW i saw at least 3 posts in the last thread which asked "what just happened i missed it" yet myself nor no one else responded, let alone ppl being dicks over it. crazyeyez, getting pissed off when someone says "no offense but you are notoriously dumb" when they are clearly wrong, is not just..?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol at people entertaining the idea that they really are in hell.
As someone said - yeah they're going to give you the answer 4/5 through season 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

these are probably the same people who believed there was literally a big magic box that contained whatever you wanted

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel like this brag is equivalent to bragging that I know 2+2=4, but whatever.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1
I liked this episode, but I was expecting a big ending. I am really hoping that they do Ben flashbacks before the season ends.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In summary, if the plane leaving Sydney at 2:55 PM crashed after flying west for 8 hours it would have crashed at night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignoring the rest of the post, I'm pretty sure that this statement is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would the plane travel west from Sydney? Was that a typo?
Old 05-03-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*waits for the 'I'm from Canada, don't wanna ruin anything but this episode rocked' post*

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to make this post because this ep was great (esp I imagine for ppl who hadn't made the Locke's dad = Original Sawyer connection; sadly I ruined this for my brother since didn't know he hadn't figured it out) but when I came at 9 pm thread wasn't up yet.

I really liked that Hurley knew to run to Sayid when in need of someone who can be trusted. I also really liked Locke's dad's behaviour in light of his belief that he was in hell (especially since, given the context, how he got there and Locke being there, walking around and alive despite being a paralyzed corpse in the ocean somewhere, the belief was amazingly justified).

So I couldn't make that post cause I went out to see Hot Fuzz, so instead consider this my *I'm from Canada, don't wanna ruin anything but that movie rocked' post*
Old 05-03-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would the plane travel west from Sydney? Was that a typo?

[/ QUOTE ]

That would make it 10:55 PM in Sydney right? Which means they would have had to fly about (September)...3 time zones west in 8 hours? That is definitely doable and there is no reason that even if you were going west 8 hours, it would be night.

Conclusion: West/East or whatever, I don't think it would have to be night given the timeframe.