Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo in MP - Straightforward 35/12 opens UTG
Raise 4 14.81%
Call 2 7.41%
Fold 21 77.78%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Some things need to be said

[ QUOTE ]
James,

Good luck calling the cops after I break your jaw Mr. Law & Order. I know you think you are really cool and smart, let's see how smart you feel after a good old-fashioned beatdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

I have never read a bad post by El Diablo.
NH
Old 01-13-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just what exactly is HIV doing with his left hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one that saw this? lol
Old 01-13-2007, 08:23 PM

lol at sheltered internet people threatning anybody. If I was HIV, and Nath made threats to my family, calling the cops would not be the first thing I do; take this with the fact that I'm not a violent person. That's kind of crossing the line.

Additionally, I think the fact that HIV is a scrawny kid that alot to do with Nath growing a sack. If it was some big dude like TexRedMan, Nath wouldn't have said a word and just complained and called him names (which he deserves btw).

One final note: it's amazing how different people look then what you imagined. I honestly can't see myself hanging out and partying with 99% of the 2+2 community if I didn't get to know them online. Granted that says negative things about me (and hopefully I won't be judge a book by its cover anymore), but I'm glad I got to know and hang out with alot of these guys, even though they are a pretty ugly lot. You should have seen the look on some 2+2er's faces when I took them to Newport and they saw the girls I partied with.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:30 PM

When is someone going to bust out the, "With So Much Drama in the BBV, it's Kinda Hard Being HIV" rap?
Old 01-13-2007, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should have seen the look on some 2+2er's faces when I took them to Newport and they saw the girls I partied with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Balboa Island is always fun.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in general if you lay a hand on someone for money reasons you're a much bigger douche than some guy who scams another guy out of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't disagree more with this. Maybe cultural?
Old 01-13-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just what exactly is HIV doing with his left hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

am i the only one that saw this? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

finally someone looks good in this pic
Old 01-13-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You should have seen the look on some 2+2er's faces when I took them to Newport and they saw the girls I partied with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Balboa Island is always fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, but honestly, the same girls go to both areas (if your talking about Balboa by Newport)
Old 01-13-2007, 09:05 PM

I think that BluffThis! would agree that raping HIV's sister would be appropiate if she was acting cute.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you better believe if you ever threaten me or my family in person or even lay a hand on me I will have you arrested and thrown in jail instantly, and not hesitate to you have prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am dead serious about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

So when another person does what he feels like (Nath kicking the [censored] out of you) instead of following some basic principles of ethics and social interaction, then it suddenly isn't so fun anymore? It is you and Tongni who introduced the "law of the jungle" into this scenario, you wouldn't survive long in a "law of the jungle"-society, thus even better reason for you to start behaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

I believe their responses have been to the effect of "it happens all the time. get used to it. it's a dog eat dog world. yadda yadda yadda."

Well HIV, people get their asses beat every day for less than what you pulled. It happens. Get used to it. Dog eat dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

And these people get the cops called on them. We don't live in the make believe world of the Sopranos. We aren't in High School. You can't just go around beating people up because they make you mad. It's not like HIV was planning to have someone text him GW's cards from their room. This isn't stealing in any sense. It's adults gambling, knowing the ramifications of the prospective bet. They all know the rules, they willingly play.

Also,

IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

The real world just doesn't work this way, guys. Maybe you think it does, or you wish it did, but in the real world if you beat someone up you get in trouble.

James

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz James ok I get it now. You're Diablo's good friend, right? He likes to say outlandish things to stir up the pot and cause hilarity and hijinx, and I see you're cut from the same cloth.

There is no way, after numerous analogies of MURDER:ATT. MURDER is to SCAMMING:ATT. SCAMMING, among other things, you can still say what I quoted with a straight face.