Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Inspired by Toss:My Las Vegas TR-WSOP last year

Gimme till tomorrow. I will post then. Sorry for the delay folks.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This trip report has me checking B&M every chance I am by a computer hoping for an update.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-18-2007, 03:42 AM

btw...next time spending 2 months in vegas, remember to bring a damn camera. DUCY?
Old 03-18-2007, 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmm... so you won't make out with a hot stripper? are you gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

good lord, that stripper is miles, miles, miles (as many miles as you want) from being hot.. she has fake breasts. that is all.... do you guys not have hot strippers where you live?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good lord, that stripper is miles, miles, miles (as many miles as you want) from being hot.. she has fake breasts. that is all.... do you guys not have hot strippers where you live?

[/ QUOTE ]

We do know we're talking about the first one? yes? I like fake breasts. They look nice.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong about both. They wouldn't be strippers in Vegas at one of the premier stripper joints there if they were ugly. DUCY?

Miles from being hot is like rene zellweger, cloe from 24, or britney with no hair.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw this in the Mens’ bathroom at the Rio:

Todd Brunson was in the bathroom at a urinal talking on his cell phone and then didn't wash his hands. This grossed me out. Needless to say I will never ever shake his hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhhhh, okay, so just to get this straight, you won't shake hands with a guy who doesn't wash after peeing but you make out with a stripper who more-than-likely had some other dude's wang in her mouth at some point that evening? Not to mention the fact that Brunson quite possiby had those mitts on her fun-bags at some point too and you have no problem playing with them either...

I think you have some issues bud.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I meet a stripper at a strip club, I'd like to think that I'm the only guy she has been with that night and that she just cares about me. Please stop ruining this fantasy of mine.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:29 AM

D-FENS and I are going to the Rhino this weekend for a bachelor party. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself if I see Chandiss or Candy...

An "inspired by Miami32 & Toss" TR should come out next week.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:02 PM

Location: Realising I suck at Poker (lifetime winner though!)

I need my daily fix, c'mon [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 03-19-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great report.

I liked Superman.

An accurately labeled pictorial key of strippers, girlfriends, ex-girlfriend's. ex-girlfriend's sisters and cocktail waitresses of all extractions annotated with live myspace links would be a nice touch.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you like about Superman? I just thought it was very formulistic and boring. I mean, literally nothing that happened really surprised me. I am a big Kevin Spacey fan, and I enjoyed his performance, but thats about it. As a comparison, I absolutely loved the latest Batman movie. Maybe I just expected too much out of Superman, but I would rate it as a "watch it if its on tv, but don't go out of your way to see it" type of movie. I don't see many movies in theatres and the ones I do see, I usually think are going to be excellent.

As for pics, Miami has instructed me not to post any pics of him or his girls without his consent. I do have some more pics of x-gf, x-gf's sister, and x-gf's sister's friend. However, I've never posted pics before....how do I do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckle*

I liked how it was in the Richard Donner style of the original movie which is one of my all time favorites. I thought the performances were decent and the visuals were fantastic. I admit the polt was a weak point but I felt it was a good starting point to renew the franchise.

Plus the music rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Superman was inside the hospital how come nobody recognized him as Clark Kent since he didn't have his superman attire on?
Closed Thread