Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Notre Dame 0-12?

[ QUOTE ]
0-4

Quarter of the way there!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Apparently we don't have a math major here. Good post.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 PM

He included the Bowl game? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2007, 11:08 PM

No way ND goes 0-12. Forget Duke and Stanford. You give an offensive mastermind like Charlie Weis two weeks to prepare against Navy and it's almost a sure thing. I'm thinking ND might even be favoured.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
0-4

Quarter of the way there!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Apparently we don't have a math major here. Good post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubled majored in math and cs for undergrad. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

ND is still horrible though, so it's okay.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
. You give an offensive mastermind like Charlie Weis

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his offensive mastermind status is revoked until further notice
Old 09-22-2007, 11:13 PM

Hey, we're in positive rushing yardage for the season now, a little respect please?
Old 09-22-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, we're in positive rushing yardage for the season now, a little respect please?

[/ QUOTE ]

next goal 1yard a carry

tall order obviously
Old 09-23-2007, 12:45 AM

It's only 5.8 times what we're averaging per rush now, I don't see what the big deal is.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:12 AM

Also guys, I've stumbled upon this website that explains the fraud that is our record, suffice it to say you'll be shocked when you see the huge conspiracy that has led us all to be duped.

The truth IS out there. Notre Dame has won ALL THREE GAMES it has played. CERTAIN powerbrokers in the college football, finance and adult entertainment industries ARE TRYING TO HIDE THIS FACT for reasons which will be become cleaer!! We all just need to open our eyes to see it.

ITEM: ROVE REVERSAL. Someone asked below, is it a coincidence that Karl Rove's resignation from the White House was effective September 1, 2007 -- the same day as the Georgia Tech game. The answer ... NO!! This is ALL part of the Rove/Sparty PLOT!! Can you DIG IT??!!?? Open your EYES!! Rove learned at the breast of the master "RatF&^^#@er," Don Segreti. Where did Don Segreti and his boys go to college -- why USC, of course!! KNOW YOUR HISTORY!! The RatF##$#ers were well known for running "counter-ops," complex schemes designed to mislead, confuse and deceive the opposition!! That is EXACTLY what Big Head Karl and Big Head Sparty, with their control of the mainstream media, are TRYING TO DO!! Do NOT be fooled.

ITEM: CONGESTION OR DECEPTION?? Some may say, but Marco, we might believe you that the Michigan and Penn State games were STAGED, because they took place on enemy soil, but WHAT ABOUT THE HOME LOSS TO GEORGIA TECH?? To you, I ask in return: DID NOT THE SOUTH BEND POLICE RE-ROUTE PREGAME TRAFFIC AT THE GEORGIA TECH GAME into a byzantine and confusing MESS?? At times were you sent ALL OVER CREATION and NOT according to your normal "flight path" to the game?? I ask you ... WHY?? Why all of the sudden are the gendarms, instruments of those who control the modes of production, CONFUSING AND MISDIRECTING NOTRE DAME FANS?? The answer, my friends, is simple: we were all sent to A STAGED PERFORMANCE, NOT the actual game!! Well, there it is. It's out there. The "game" set up for television, into which fans were circuitiously led, WAS NOT THE REAL GAME!! It actually took place on an open field .... IN MICHIGAN!! The real game WAS WON HANDILY BY NOTRE DAME!! BELIEVE!! Those who were in attendance, I ask you, DID NOT A STRANGE AIRPLANE ODDLY CIRCLE THE "STADIUM" GROUNDS about two hours before kickoff?? That was a joint NSA/KGB SCOUTING PLANE, designed to make sure NO ONE was finding the TRUE stadium!! I ask you, did Officer Tim McCarthy's Fourth Quarter one liner seem oddly unfunny and Lame?? Because IT WAS NOT HIM, BUT AN IMPOSTER (whose name was not McCarthy, but rather Rockefeller)!! The signs ARE THERE!! Were have won ALL THREE GAMES, but a GIGANTIC CONSPIRACY is keeping that information from the public!!

ITEM: Alas, Poor Hammonds, I knew the well!! Again, my friends, WHERE WAS TOM HAMMONDS?? Do you really believe the line that this TOP LINE FOOTBALL ANNOUNCER was suddenly unavailable because of some lame international track meet that nobody watched?? OF COURSE NOT!! He, like many of the horses he covers, WAS MUZZLED BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO GO ALONG WITH THE GAME!! His horseracing background made him QUIVER WITH DISDAIN at the thought of ANY TAINT OF IMPROPRIETY about the legitimacy of the contest, much less an OUT AND OUT FRAUD!! SO NBC, owned by CORPORATE BOHEMOUTH GENERAL ELECTRIC, sent him overseas, and replaced him with Bob Papa, an announcer for corporate-controlled NFL. Poor Tom was last seen, unconsious, being dragged into a "safe house" in Prague.

ITEMS PATRIOT (KGB/ROVE/NSA) Games: Do any of you think the SCANDALOUS allegatations against the Robot Genius' father, Bill Belichick, are a MERE COINCIDENCE?? OF COURSE NOT!! Once more, a "New York" conspiracy was at work, tying elements of the military-industrial complex, satanism, the NSA, Rove and the KGB (re-ne the FSB) ARE AT WORK!! For instance: the man who "rat#$@@$3ed" the Genius' father: "Mangini" in Italian means "Left-Handed," obvious code for "The Left Hand Path," a WELL-KNOWN INTERNATIONAL SATANIC CULT/ORGANIZATION!! Who are they attacking ??.... PATRIOTS!! The KGB, going back to the Cheka (who themselves learned from tsarist Okranakra masters of the trade) has pulled complex dangles, infiltrations and false flags like this before (see the Nosenko affair and their active setting up of phony dissident organizations to infiltrate counter-revolutionaries and dissidents both within Russia and its controlled territories). DECEPTION IS THE COIN OF THE REALM TO THESE GUYS, just like the USC RatF^%$#ers from whom Rove learned.

But why, Marco, why would these horrible people go to such great lengths to mask the TRUTH of Notre Dame Dominance?? Why, my friend?? I'll tell you why. Because that group of Santanists, Totalitarians and Republicans (sorry for being redundant) HATE ALL THE GOOD THAT NOTRE DAME REPRESENTS!! They hate God. They hate the middle class. They hate Catholics. They hate the poor. They hate kindness. They hate love. They hate Grace. They hate charity. Their GREEN-EYED JEALOUSY, as Green as Big Head Sparty's fake abs, make them HATE THE FIGHTING IRISH, and try to destroy us and out Genius Robot!! DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!!

See through the LIES!! KNOW THE TRUTH!! Do NOT be redirected on your way to the game. Travel instead the well-worn path that is Notre Dame. The Path ...... To Glory.

Stone.