Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2006, 12:05 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

[ QUOTE ]
In my country (Greece) some packets that have to do with VoIP (Voice over Internet)programs are getting dropped. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, that could be the problem. I just put up the server fix, see if that helps you at all. If the refresh button remains grayed out, just restart SS.

Are you able to download ZIP files using your connection? That's the exact same thing we are doing with our server. If you are unable to download ZIP files (and actually unzip them to see there is no errors), then its a connection problem.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And do YOU realize that these guys are going to charge you 30$ every month? And for what? A list of table and players? Something that can be done locally in a few minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So don't buy it. Why can't you sit back and let others decide if this software is worth it to them without interjecting your opinion?
Old 07-17-2006, 12:38 PM

my "open table" button does not work. is it not functional yet? i've restarted SS and still no go.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In my country (Greece) some packets that have to do with VoIP (Voice over Internet)programs are getting dropped. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, that could be the problem. I just put up the server fix, see if that helps you at all. If the refresh button remains grayed out, just restart SS.

Are you able to download ZIP files using your connection? That's the exact same thing we are doing with our server. If you are unable to download ZIP files (and actually unzip them to see there is no errors), then its a connection problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not any problem downloading ZIP files before. In fact i have not any problem downloading before. I have just heard that some packets concerning VoIP are lost in my country (i have not experienced it first hand). Unfortunately i still get this error and restarting the program does not seem to help. In fact the refresh button is still greyed always. I would appreciate it if we could talk about it over PMs in order to keep this thread clean. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my "open table" button does not work. is it not functional yet? i've restarted SS and still no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, its not exactly clear how that's supposed to work. You must have PartyPoker open, you must have the game type selected (e.g., $1/$2 NL), and finally you must have AutoHotKey installed (www.autohotkey.com). If all those are true then pressing that button should open up that table in PartyPoker.

-Ben
Old 07-17-2006, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, its not exactly clear how that's supposed to work. You must have PartyPoker open, you must have the game type selected (e.g., $1/$2 NL), and finally you must have AutoHotKey installed (www.autohotkey.com). If all those are true then pressing that button should open up that table in PartyPoker.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

ok sir, i'll give that a whirl later today.
Old 07-17-2006, 02:35 PM

Ben,

Table opening is a bit slow - any way to speed it up, maybe doing relative searches instead of starting from the top for every table?
Old 07-17-2006, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ben,

Table opening is a bit slow - any way to speed it up, maybe doing relative searches instead of starting from the top for every table?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you look at my Remote-PTS script in the PTS thread, then Roland showed me a cool AHK trick to open the tables by just sending the table name to the List (it's instant).

Also, maybe "borrowing" some of the code from the AHK source might help remove the reliance on AHK at all (and maybe speed stuff up a bit?).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just took a look, and the helpful line is buried in the script (which has lost all its indentation), here the line you need:

ControlSendRaw, SysListView321, %TableName%
Old 07-17-2006, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ben,

[/ QUOTE ]
If you look at my Remote-PTS script in the PTS thread, then Roland showed me a cool AHK trick to open the tables by just sending the table name to the List (it's instant).

Also, maybe "borrowing" some of the code from the AHK source might help remove the reliance on AHK at all (and maybe speed stuff up a bit?).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just took a look, and the helpful line is buried in the script (which has lost all its indentation), here the line you need:

ControlSendRaw, SysListView321, %TableName%

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Juk, I'll check that out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Ben
Old 07-17-2006, 03:34 PM

Which are the first 5 sites you'll be supporting?

Party Poker
Poker Stars
Ultimate Bet
Full Tilt
Paradise?