Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: Pic thread from PURE

seriously though guys, checking your noses for powder in the bathroom has to be +pussyEV
Old 07-06-2007, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
seriously though guys, checking your noses for powder in the bathroom has to be +pussyEV

[/ QUOTE ]

87% of Vegas Chicks at Pure/etc will be more likely to give serious action if they see evidence of various powder, I have to disagree with you...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:30 AM

nice thread
Old 07-06-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLOL at thinking 'New Yorkers' have to flash cash to get pussy.

LOLOL at you for being stuck in bumfcuk Bloomington or IUPUI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloomington does suck, IU on the other hand is fine. And I was referring to the new yorkers that go to the clubs. And lmao at goofy "im secure with myself" yea ok...or gay. whichever, virgin. And oh god, I don't play above 1/2...maybe I'm not good enough and not retarded to just throw away money? You're better at poker then me, congrats. On pussy you failed, on having a social interaction with a female, you failed. I don't have to brag on a forum, whether you think I'm dirt poor or richer then [censored] means nothing to me. I offered you a good time if you ever came out and you could find out how much money I have then. Rest of the posts from your idols I just kinda skipped over, like the one kid said..its a bunch of nerds that finally got out of the house and had to take pictures. You're obviously the first ones to go to vegas, get bottle service (regardless of how much money you have bottle service is a waste), and get girls to come into VIP. Get some attractive girls, don't be the nerd taking pictures (never have I been out when dudes were taking pictures, only girls do that [censored]), take her home, [censored] her (lose that V card bud!!!), wake up the next day and don't feel the need to try to have your internet idols (read: nerds) praise you so that you can feel good about yourself, "mr secure".
Old 07-06-2007, 01:53 AM

And also, bragging about doing adderall on a forum is also cool as [censored]. "LOLZ IGNORE THE BLUE POWDER GUYS LOLZ" Let me go light a blunt and take a picture so I can be just as cool and tell people "LOLZ ITS JUST A CIGAR THATS THINNER LOLZ DONT ASK ME ABOUT IT!11"

Geek..

Only people that actually get their rocks off on this [censored] (your idols) are the ones who have to live vicariously through you. I'm jealous/mad/vexed/agitated/infuriated/furious. Please flame me, I do nothing at night but pray to be you someday.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
38 posts were easy to troll

hi NL10?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10880870

lawl, bad beataments:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10976001

i think this is the stem of the hate, oh noes they be spending my rolls (x3) in a night!!!!11

cant really do a 10k fight, unless u get it from daddy

[/ QUOTE ]

You researched my posts, which shows you care..you lost.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOLOL at thinking 'New Yorkers' have to flash cash to get pussy.

LOLOL at you for being stuck in bumfcuk Bloomington or IUPUI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bloomington does suck, IU on the other hand is fine. And I was referring to the new yorkers that go to the clubs. And lmao at goofy "im secure with myself" yea ok...or gay. whichever, virgin. And oh god, I don't play above 1/2...maybe I'm not good enough and not retarded to just throw away money? You're better at poker then me, congrats. On pussy you failed, on having a social interaction with a female, you failed. I don't have to brag on a forum, whether you think I'm dirt poor or richer then [censored] means nothing to me. I offered you a good time if you ever came out and you could find out how much money I have then. Rest of the posts from your idols I just kinda skipped over, like the one kid said..its a bunch of nerds that finally got out of the house and had to take pictures. You're obviously the first ones to go to vegas, get bottle service (regardless of how much money you have bottle service is a waste), and get girls to come into VIP. Get some attractive girls, don't be the nerd taking pictures (never have I been out when dudes were taking pictures, only girls do that [censored]), take her home, [censored] her (lose that V card bud!!!), wake up the next day and don't feel the need to try to have your internet idols (read: nerds) praise you so that you can feel good about yourself, "mr secure".

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with the pictures part. way too many pictures for a guys night out.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
38 posts were easy to troll

hi NL10?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10880870

lawl, bad beataments:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post10976001

i think this is the stem of the hate, oh noes they be spending my rolls (x3) in a night!!!!11

cant really do a 10k fight, unless u get it from daddy

[/ QUOTE ]

You researched my posts, which shows you care..you lost.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-06-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And also, bragging about doing adderall on a forum is also cool as [censored]. "LOLZ IGNORE THE BLUE POWDER GUYS LOLZ" Let me go light a blunt and take a picture so I can be just as cool and tell people "LOLZ ITS JUST A CIGAR THATS THINNER LOLZ DONT ASK ME ABOUT IT!11"

Geek..

Only people that actually get their rocks off on this [censored] (your idols) are the ones who have to live vicariously through you. I'm jealous/mad/vexed/agitated/infuriated/furious. Please flame me, I do nothing at night but pray to be you someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 07-06-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Geek..

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLZ AM I COOL NOW?! AM I?!

They aren't going to send you money, riding their dicks isn't a good look.