Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:43 AM

Default Re: bodog rakeback

If someone can find from BODOG that rake back is NOT ALLOWED (and I don't mean not allowed to be advertised), but NOT ALLOWED... can they please post it?

If this information can be found, I would be happy to vote to have it locked or deleted.

I personally think, and will remain thinking until I see it CONFIRMED BY BODOG that it is NOT ALLOWED, that some people think it is "not allowed" cause they are unable to get it to offer.

My 2 cents

.... and with rake back, that's 2.00045 cents at the end of the month.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

My 2 cents

.... and with rake back, that's 2.00045 cents at the end of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

no 2.50 Cents [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2007, 04:37 AM

btr,

ask your bodog contact. its not allowed, this is pretty basic affiliate stuff.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sniper I have the upmost respect for you, so please don't take this the wrong way.

Is it ok for me to start a post titled:

'Looking to buy crack, PM me with offers'

And then have 115 people quote my post?

No, it is not. Because buying crack is not allowed by law. Well neither is Bodog rakeback allowed by Bodog nor is switching accounts allowed by them. Nor is Stars rakeback allowed by Stars or Party RB allowed by Anurag. All such threads should be 86ed.

Yes i'm drunk.

Ship it

[/ QUOTE ]

Degen,

If you read the thread I linked, you will see I tried at the time to stop PM Me posts in this forum! My personal opinion is that they are all bad, because it leads to PMs from shady affiliates. However, I don't make the rules here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

More to the point, read Pokeraddict's response in the beanie thread

Bottom Line: If Bodog doesn't want these threads, Bodog should request they be deleted...
Old 01-06-2007, 05:16 AM

Sniper.... im sorry but there is something you simply don't understand. Bodog should not have to ask for these threads to be deleted. They are an online poker room with more to worry about than one thread on 2+2. The fact of the matter is that threads like this are bad for affiliates who may be offering bodog "rewards" under the table, very similar to Party affiliates.
Old 01-06-2007, 05:52 AM

snipes my man,

bodog doesnt like thema nd will kill affiliates ability to offer this incentive, they willnot go police forums, there are too many of them.

i agree the pm things are terribly bad and only let lesser affiliates gain customers like busterstacks and company. i didnt allow them, but they are damn hard to police..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2007, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sniper.... im sorry but there is something you simply don't understand. Bodog should not have to ask for these threads to be deleted. They are an online poker room with more to worry about than one thread on 2+2. The fact of the matter is that threads like this are bad for affiliates who may be offering bodog "rewards" under the table, very similar to Party affiliates.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are a few things you don't understand...

1. I don't make the rules, I participate in A/R threads just like you, except, I'm not an afiliate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

2. There is no difference between a "player" asking about getting rakeback on say UB and a "player" asking about getting rakeback on Bodog... absolutely no difference from a player perspective!

3. There is a differemce between affiliates participating in UB request threads and affiliates participating in Bodog request threads... because apparently Bodog has asked affiliates not to talk about it (or something thats still unclear along those lines)... and I see alot of "affiliates" and their "associated" accounts in this thread [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

4. Many of the Poker Sites have discovered the importance of having a Rep post on 2+2... it doesn't seem out of place for PokerAddict to request that if Bodog has an issue with this thread, that they send him a PM.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:54 PM

Bodog's affiliate department has contacted me about this thread. Bodog is unhappy with this thread and feels it can hurt their affiliate program if it is allowed to continue. If you are looking to open an account at Bodog please contact affiliates directly and privately.

Thread Locked
Closed Thread