Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 10:16 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

just got my 5K check request on the 12th... it was issued on the 27th
Old 07-31-2007, 05:29 PM

Alright now i withdraw from FUll Tilt about three times a month. Usually the checks come within 4 business days sometimes 6 business days and then the boom comes.

My last five checks have come quickly and accurately. But the check i requested 2 weeks ago has still yet to come. This is the third time this is happening. Each time they have a problem with the bank or the processor. Now i need this money to pay my bills.

NO!!! i am not saying the sky is falling or that this is the end of the world they do always finally get me my check. But the timeline is becoming ridiculous.

So I have two questions: One has anyone requested a check within the last two weeks and received it?

Two: this is for you FTP DOUG or SEAN: Can u please bring back the overnight delivery system for checks or door to door delivery like you used to have? Some of us rely upon these checks and it is becoming pot luck when they will arrive.

Before the stupid replies about go play on pokerstars come--I already did move half my roll there but I still like FTP better.(for their games-not their service) I would like FTP to either start UPS deliveries or give us a timeline not 25 business days which is ridiculous.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:16 PM

dude omaha you need to just stop posting give it a [censored] break MAIL GETS DELAYED
Old 07-31-2007, 06:48 PM

Omaha, I've requested 3 checks this month...received all 3 of them within 8 calendar days (ie about 6 business days). Last one I requested 7/20, approved 7/21, received 7/28.

Kodfish
Old 07-31-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: FTP checks are not coming on time -- Why?

And yet you keep playing there -- Why?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: FTP checks are not coming on time -- Why?

I have received 2 checks in the past 2 weeks. Probably took 4-6 business days for both of them.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude omaha you need to just stop posting give it a [censored] break MAIL GETS DELAYED

[/ QUOTE ]

That's complete bs. Mail does NOT get delayed two weeks. If you don't have it in two weeks, it hasn't been sent. The last time this happened Full Tilt came back and admitted they had problems with their payment processors....which was after they told people initially that it was in the hands of the US Postal Service. omaha is absolutely not overreacting based on my experience with checks from Full Tilt, where sometimes everything is fine but sometimes it isn't. I just requested a check tonight. I hope this post isn't a sign of things to come for me.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's complete bs. Mail does NOT get delayed two weeks. If you don't have it in two weeks, it hasn't been sent. The last time this happened Full Tilt came back and admitted they had problems with their payment processors....which was after they told people initially that it was in the hands of the US Postal Service. omaha is absolutely not overreacting based on my experience with checks from Full Tilt, where sometimes everything is fine but sometimes it isn't. I just requested a check tonight. I hope this post isn't a sign of things to come for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
last time i belive the total delays was around 30 days too.

I also missed out on this i had withdrawn right before the problem then did one right at then end because of the bitching and got it in like 6 or so days

I'm just a lucky bastard i guess.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:54 PM

listen man it has been over 10 business days. there is no way that mail gets that delayed. And in all my times of dealing with the mail i have never seen a delay and i have a business that uses the mail all the time. I am pissed off! sometimes i get the check in 4 to 5 business days then after like four straight checks all of sudden one doesn't come and they tell me to wait over three weeks. Obviously it is either lost or not sent. ANd for some reason lost and the mail does not go together as far as i can remember. AND MAIL GETS DELAYED --YOU ARE A FOOL MAIL GETS DELAYED WHY DOES IT GET DELAYED EXPLAIN THAT? FOOLISH RESPONSE!
Old 08-02-2007, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
listen man it has been over 10 business days. there is no way that mail gets that delayed. And in all my times of dealing with the mail i have never seen a delay and i have a business that uses the mail all the time. I am pissed off! sometimes i get the check in 4 to 5 business days then after like four straight checks all of sudden one doesn't come and they tell me to wait over three weeks. Obviously it is either lost or not sent. ANd for some reason lost and the mail does not go together as far as i can remember. AND MAIL GETS DELAYED --YOU ARE A FOOL MAIL GETS DELAYED WHY DOES IT GET DELAYED EXPLAIN THAT? FOOLISH RESPONSE!

[/ QUOTE ]

your raising hell and it has been over 10 days?? wtf at least give it 10-15 even in pokerstars threads its common for a check to take 10 days every so often

BTW i worked for a shipping company and it was often i would see something delayed a lot. Several times i would see something paid for overnight delivery take 5-6 days and get lost its more overly common then people know i guess. It was one of the top 4 companies shipping in the USA.