Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2007, 05:36 AM

Default Re: NEW AHK Script: StarsPlanner (Auto Resize / Arrange Tables)

bump

Dave, where you at man?
Old 02-26-2007, 11:03 PM

All,

very sorry for the delay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I had high hopes of implementing some new features - notably stripping the titlebars / borders from tables, and also I wanted to fix the problem with negative screen co-ords that causes "random" table swapping (this can be fixed manually editing the ini file). I had to remove these testing bits from my code since they were very unstable... I'll try and get them working for the next update - this one has waited long enough [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here we are...

StarsPlanner v.0.04

<ul type="square">[*]Update to fix compatibility with Stars new dialog boxes. Also improved resize code thanks to info from CrashPat.
[*]IMPORTANT NOTES: to make use of superior window-resize method, you have to add the line "f5redrawtable=1" (without quotes) to the [Options] section in your "User.ini" file - found in "Program Files\PokerStars". I could have the script do this automatically, but I'd rather not be writing to PokerStars files if I can help it.
[*]I enhanced the behaviour of the "Dismiss Open-Fold Are You Sure" setting. Now when unticked, it will auto Check [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[*]I added a menu option (right click the tray "H" icon) to Reset GUI position - never happened to me, but some people reported an off-screen GUI window. This option moves it to x/y 0,0 - should be visible on any system.[/list]
With the version number change, you will need to copy/paste your StarsPlanner-v0.03.ini file and rename it to StarsPlanner-v0.04.ini - This will preserve previously saved table layouts.

These new Stars dialogs are a right pain - window text is no longer visible, I had to check for the presence of certain buttons to differentiate the specific windows [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I hope this works well for you all,

dave.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 PM

I don't play at stars, but I would just like to say a HUGE thanks for creating this script!

I was having strange problems with the real PartyPlanner mixed with my SNG helper AHK scripts, but ever since hacking your stars planner to work for Party it's worked absolutely flawlessly (and it took me only a few minutes to edit the bits needed - I'm sure it could be edited to work at any site very easily).

Thanks - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 11:46 PM

As always dave, you are AWESOME!!!

Mods..... can dave get a title yet? thanks

A while back in this thread I asked if it might be possible to add some sort of colored GUI to the active (upper most table when there is overlap) table. Is this in there by chance? I did not think so, but thought I would still ask.

Thanks as always dave. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2007, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

A while back in this thread I asked if it might be possible to add some sort of colored GUI to the active (upper most table when there is overlap) table. Is this in there by chance? I did not think so, but thought I would still ask.

[/ QUOTE ]
Didn't you ask this in the "Stars Urgent Table" script thread? it is in the next version of that (along with FTP support for Vehn) to be released after a little bit more debugging [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't play at stars, but I would just like to say a HUGE thanks for creating this script!

[/ QUOTE ]
tyty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You should try... Stars = Awesome.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it could be edited to work at any site very easily

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed - all that should be required are alterations to the TableList function, and a suitable resize method (and site detection) added. Also additions to the pop-up handling, but I guess you got auto-resizer for that on Party already [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Brilliant prog by bte, auto-resizer made my 2006 on Party so much better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

FWIW, I was hoping to implement some of your enhancements in this version (notably the drag/drop swapping by mouse cursor position) but thought it had been quite delayed enough since the last Stars update that broke the pop-up handling.

dave.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:01 AM

it is so hard to keep track of what threads I posted questions in, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think your right though, it was in there. Thanks for the heads up on the next projects in the works. looking forward to them. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2007, 12:06 AM

dave you are amazing, i just found this script and it helps setting up tables so much.

could you tell me what i need to change in my ini file to fix the problem that causes random table swapping? thanks in advance
Old 02-27-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
tyty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] You should try... Stars = Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
I love my Party fish too much to leave them atm! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it could be edited to work at any site very easily

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed - all that should be required are alterations to the TableList function, and a suitable resize method (and site detection) added. Also additions to the pop-up handling, but I guess you got auto-resizer for that on Party already [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Brilliant prog by bte, auto-resizer made my 2006 on Party so much better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a pity it got named such a non-descriptive name, but along with PartyPlanner it did help me tons when playing 6max.

I think sadly it's broken atm, but if anybody still uses it then I can look into fixing it - I think the De-Monster script does that same things and I wrote AR before I really knew about AHK (AHK &gt;&gt;&gt; C/Win32 when it comes to others editing the code...).

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I was hoping to implement some of your enhancements in this version (notably the drag/drop swapping by mouse cursor position) but thought it had been quite delayed enough since the last Stars update that broke the pop-up handling.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know which people prefer, but I think I'd just got used to the way PartyPlanner worked and I couldn't get my head round not having the mouse as the drop-point. Another possibility would be to use the centroid of the table as the drop-point and maybe this would work OK with starts pop-up handling?

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2007, 05:07 AM

dave,

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]