Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: **Official NOT-Fgators Pic Thread** WARNING RANDOM GUY NOT FGATOR

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nath all you do is leech onto these threads, re-iterating the same [censored] in a more spastic tone than the posters before you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are aware of the strategy forums, right? Judging by your posting history, you might not be, but that's really what I'm referring to when I say he drains the resources of the forum.

As for the rest of your troll, what are you, 14? It's a long "I know you are, but what am I?" Frankly, I think you're just being a "hoar" for my attention.

I give you a D+ for effort; your trolling is neither funny nor true, but it is enough to make my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats kind of funny, when I remark critizing you, its trolling and someone wants your attention, yet you flangrantly insult the same individuals day after day, and its somehow witty and insightful.

[ QUOTE ]
Frankly, I think you're just being a "hoar" for my attention.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do me a favor, and don't project your own impulses and thoughts onto me. I would love to live as you for a day, then whenever someone criticized me they'd think I was vying for their affections... way to go egomaniac!!!! And just as I predicted

[ QUOTE ]
INSERT uncreative insult here

[/ QUOTE ] you certainly didn't dissapoint!: [ QUOTE ]
I give you a D+ for effort; your trolling is neither funny nor true, but it is enough to make my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]