Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 01:09 AM

Default Re: Ron Paul on CNN at 7EST tonite (5/16)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You want bias? Watch the YouTube of Neal Cavuto trying to equate Ron Paul's advocacy of a non-interventionist foreign policy with the "911 Truth"/Loose Change-America-planned-911 conspiracy wackoos. What a despicable douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fox News is launching a massive anti-Ron Paul campaign. I can't believe these dirtbags. I guess they must consider him being a huge threat if they are dedicating this much air time to trash him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron Paul is a huge threat, not because he actually has a chance to win, but because his he might actually open the eyes of all the minarchists who vote Republican thinking they're the party of small government.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unbelievable. What natural resources are we stealing from the Arabs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oil you dummy. If there wasn't oil in the middle east, the USA and the UK wouldnt be there. You think Bush and Blair want to liberate a bunch of ragheads in the middle east? Are you really that dumb? I think you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is gas $3/gallon if we're stealing all taht oil? Shouldn't it be getting cheaper?

War in Iraq: $8B/month
Iraqi oil production: 1M barrels/month.

Even if "we" are "stealing" all of the oil, we're spending $8,000/barrel to do so.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:13 PM

Not into politics, so I just recently heard about this guy, and I liked what I heard so far (even though he got whacked by Giuliani). Why is he being barred from future GOP debates? Is there anything we can do?
Old 05-18-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not into politics, so I just recently heard about this guy, and I liked what I heard so far (even though he got whacked by Giuliani). Why is he being barred from future GOP debates? Is there anything we can do?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.petitiononline.com/RPRNC08/petition.html
Old 05-18-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont really think that he would be barred from debates before he drops out, do you? Just the text message poll flooding by his supporters is enough to keep him in.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont really think that he would be barred from debates before he drops out, do you? Just the text message poll flooding by his supporters is enough to keep him in.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really know anything about politics, don't know how it all works. I'm not really interested usually, so I may have come off ignorant.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just because he has better organization and people to text for him. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]