Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] brandi being single!

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi's on the market?! I guess I'll have to win when I take that shot at 75/150 at Foxwoods this Saturday so I can afford to have her share my business with the rest of the world when my "hush" funds run out.

Brandi, I hope you enjoy being violent, this midget likes it rough! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is brandon, brandis bf?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I think he is that guy from all those Reading Comprehension videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

my question wasnt if brandon is brandis bf but rather who brandon, brandis bf, is?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:56 PM

You guys are all [censored] hilarious. Everything Brandi said was absolutely 100% the truth. I know because I was there. Go ahead and bash her...she just laughs at how pathetic the majority of you are anyhow. Like I said in prev post, you same [censored] trash her and then ask her to pose for pictures with you on your little nokia camera phones...rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll

yeah, i dont know the deal about anything in the past with CT,newhouse, penis in back etc...and truth is i dont care...she has been nothing but good towards me and it hasnt cost me a mother [censored] dime.

We were in LA at my boys house and yeah we kinda over did it. 7 or so lortabs with oxy 80's in the mix and xanax bars will do that. I got too [censored] up went a little crazy and took off on her. She didnt do anything to cause this and I did apologize for making her cry and not treating her the way she deserved.

We worked through all that [censored] and things are fine now actually better than before. I had someone who was suppose to be a good friend use my name to cover his own ass. Fine. I back my friends. But when it involves stealing, manipulating, and being deceitful, [censored] that [censored].

I dont fully know the newhouse deal. I talked to the kid on the phone, never met him. Sounds like a good kid. All I know I have witnessed B talk to him several times and her only objective was to try to help him out since he seemed to be in a bad spot.

Pictures to follow
Old 03-08-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she just laughs at how pathetic the majority of you are anyhow

[/ QUOTE ]how pathetic WE are?

ARE YOU TRYING TO LEVEL US?!!?
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 PM

And oh yeah, her stripping career lasted 2 nights. She made around 3k and has been playing with that and building it up since. Sorry kids only I get to play with her now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2007, 11:59 PM

which "theory" is this going to prove...you have no creditability...the last stunt with DS made me yawn, now I am bored...GO AWAY
Old 03-09-2007, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ignore her and she'll go away.

EDIT: I am tired of you. I know what you look like. I have very little to lose. I suggest you never post here again.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey bro that almost sounds like a threat. another tought guy in front of his computer? Im at the bellagio name is brandon they all know who i am tough guy
Old 03-09-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Pictures to follow

[/ QUOTE ]

You better Hustle!

Why are the pics not up yet huh?
Old 03-09-2007, 12:19 AM

I just wanted to add another few words...
The other day when I responded to a thread, I made a comment about potentially more drama to come. In all honesty, I had no idea that I would posting more drama here today. I was busy (and still am) getting ready for my trip to Mexico and packing up my apartment, etc.
I was keen to keeping that OP on the low and letting the boys work through their own [censored]. I guess when I woke up this morning and saw text message after text message of pathetically disturbing desperation from Neverwin... and how upset my boyfriend was over it... and that Newhouse gave that loser even more money... Well, I just could not take it any more. I had to say something.
The many people Dustin is screwing over and owes money to, deserve to know the truth. The many people he is currently trying to pry a few K off of, deserve to know as well. And as for Newhouse, someone needs to help him out and talk some sense into him.
I've been on the phone with him today trying to help reason with him (Since there are four witnesses that have heard Neverwin say he will never give Newhouse anything back) but to no avail. I think Mark is at a point where he just wants all this drama to go away and is happy to have his "friend" Neverwin back. I feel very sad for him.
I know what it's like to be taken advantage of. I know what it's like to be out of action and be lied to.
Despite what some of you think ~ I DO have a heart. And right now, my heart feels sad for someone whom despite our problems and personal conflicts, I know is a good person. I would like to see good things happen for him.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:22 AM

Over-Under on when Brandi shaves her head while cameramen are around to catch it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]