View Poll Results: What would you do with AA here
All-in 7 43.75%
Fold 8 50.00%
Call 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: Ski\'s quick 2 cents on Thailand

I went to thailand for 5 weeks this summer. I had barely any money, had no clue what I was doing or how to speak thai, and it was AWESOME.

Koh pha ngang (spelling is F'ed up Im sure) is awesome. The islands are SO CHILL and phi phi and all of them are great. I spent like 600 bucks in 5 weeks doing whatever i wanted all day every day
Old 01-14-2007, 07:18 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 01-14-2007, 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Home game tomorrow night at my place. 4000 baht buy-in, 20/40 baht blinds, NLHE. PM me for address/phone number.

Also: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Member:

After being flagged by members of the YouTube community and reviewed by YouTube staff, the video below has been removed due to its inappropriate nature.

Sexy Thai Office Worker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PEAsaCb-Pw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow i cant speak for anything else in this thread that as seen this video on Youtube. But it was one of my favs on the site,im very sad that it was taken down. Personally i didnt see that much wrong with it there was no nudity.
Old 01-14-2007, 12:08 PM

Old 01-15-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Home game tomorrow night at my place. 4000 baht buy-in, 20/40 baht blinds, NLHE. PM me for address/phone number.

Also: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Member:

After being flagged by members of the YouTube community and reviewed by YouTube staff, the video below has been removed due to its inappropriate nature.

Sexy Thai Office Worker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PEAsaCb-Pw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow i cant speak for anything else in this thread that as seen this video on Youtube. But it was one of my favs on the site,im very sad that it was taken down. Personally i didnt see that much wrong with it there was no nudity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said in the video that I wouldn't put her on the internet. To me that was the best part lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you hired her, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't make another one.

To the person who referred to 'Ball in Hand', I've heard this is a good poolroom. I'll definately shoot you a PM close to when I arrive and then look you up. Can anyone recommend me a hotel in that area? Actually, is that a good area to stay for a few days first of all, and if so, can anyone recommend a good hotel?

Thanks.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

Just reading through this thread, I've got to admit that Thailand sounds pretty cool. I'm 21 right now, have been playing poker for a living and honestly have no responsibilities whatsoever. (No school, no job, no GF, no debt). I'm starting to think I should really go spend a few weeks in Thailand.

Edit: On that "no responsibilities" thing, just remembered I'm still on probation for my DUI. It's not real restrictive, and doesn't say I can't leave the state or anything, but I'm not sure if my PO would be thrilled about a recreational trip to Thailand.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:35 AM

Old 01-16-2007, 07:36 AM

Old 01-17-2007, 11:49 AM

Degen, I'd just like to add that I'm really surprised you told that girl from the first video u wouldn't put it on the internet and u did. Does your word mean anything? Or, am I missing something?
Old 01-17-2007, 01:31 PM

Have any of you had the occasion to use a dentist in Thailand? I need a crown that I was going to get before I left, but now I'm thinking it might be a lot cheaper there. Does anyone have any experience with dentists? How are the prices?
Closed Thread