Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: NO INFORMATION GAME THREAD

Luckay, yeah I forgot about the SK kills. I also thought that there had to be 2 vigilantes but I checked and it was 1 or 2 determined by @rand(). I'm not sold on Magra but will take a look at him.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:31 PM

Luckay seems to be dominating this game right now. Frightening as that prospect is in general, I could go along with magra.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:35 PM

Why you should NOT vote for Iron_Yuppie:
<ul type="square">[*] Stephen H says: [ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And this is so wrong it makes me bleed from the eyes:

[/ QUOTE ]This is 100% the opposite of what really is going on in the game! Tabako is the clearest villager, Stephen is pretty clear, Nich just claimed detective in an incredibly villager manner.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
Tabako is only clear in your mind. There's several people who find me wolfy (they're wrong, but to claim I'm clear is crazy), and Nich's detective claim was lame on a stick. A Nich vote is on the board for the next few days if he doesn't shape up. I'm starting to be concerned about your grip on reality.

[/ QUOTE ] I think it's turning out that I was right. I believe that Stephen H, as a wolf, cannot compel himself to make this post to make himself look this bad.[*]Alex Levin attacks Stephen H on day1. In a way a wolf does not attack a wolf.[*]Traz attacks Stephen H on day1. Indirectly, but still an attack and a mention of his name.[*]Traz attacks Stephen H day2, pretty clearly.[/list]
Yes, Iron_Yuppie (Stephen H) has looked bad by not being on the correct bandwagons, and by drawing the incorrect conclusions about wolves, but I believe that it is an honest villager mistake. Besides, just look at the wolves' actions and you'll see that Iron_Yuppie isn't a wolf.

Why you should NOT vote for lastchance
Disclaimer: I think lastchance may be crafty enough a wolf to act this way and be this villagery, but I really, really, doubt it. 85% villager.
<ul type="square"> [*]Votes for Alex Levin bandwagon on day1, lynching a wolf.[*]Traz says: [ QUOTE ]
killing lastchance and mets is probably a terrible idea

[/ QUOTE ] I believe traz (YES, I KNOW HE'S A WOLF). Traz says killing lastchance is a bad idea, so I believe him. [*]If lastchance really is that good to make those super-villagery statements yesterday night as a wolf, then I tip my hat off to him.[/list]
to be followed with: econophile's paper trail, and why you should vote for magra
Old 12-24-2006, 01:44 PM

Econophile's paper trail
For pretty straightforward reasons, the following conclusions can be drawn from econophile's death as a wolf:
<ul type="square">[*]Mets is 100% villager[*]Tabako is 100% villager[*]Nich moves up on the villager list because of the sheer amount of times econo references Nich[*]Nich moves up on the villager list because he voted for econo early[*]Amplify moves up to near confirmed villager because he voted for econo early[/list]
I just wanted to also say the following to econophile:
I honestly, honestly, lol'd at this passage
[ QUOTE ]
zomg luckay

this is NOT what we discussed last night

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
real quick, i'll spill the beans (don't hate me luckay)

he brilliantly engineered spearheading the traz lynch, only traz forgot to pm duron his emperor powers. but that's ok. it made luckay look great. but now he's going off script because he is fps to the max. we were supposed to lynch mets today, but i guess luckay thinks he'll get more village cred by lynching me. see you on the flip side.

[/ QUOTE ]
basically, he's claiming that I'm also a wolf, we planned traz's downfall (to be led by me) and now I'm a rogue wolf who's FPSing by lynching econ. I mean, obviously, none of you guys buy it, but I lol'd. Thanks econ [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

One more thing--
I believe econophile's wolf list, because I believe he's the type of person who would post an accurate wolf list (this is me playing rock-paper-scissors, by the way)

here's his wolf list:
[ QUOTE ]
wolf suspects

vr
xorbie
magra
jeremy
clowtable

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that xorbie, magra, and jeremy are all wolves. I believe that econo posted that list suspecting that the next day (or possibly this day) that we would lynch one of them, and he'd look good. I'm pretty certain that econo is thinking on level 2, of "hey, if I post all 3 wolves on my suspect list, when village lynches 2 of them they'll be certain that the 3rd wolf is somewhere else"
Old 12-24-2006, 01:47 PM

Why you should vote for MAGRA
I'm going to, however, state that MAGRA is a wolf. Lynching magra (my top wolf suspect, now) will have the additional benefit of:

-clearing clowntable if Magra is a wolf (Magra has been pounding on clowntable the last 3 or 4 or 5 days)
-we can 100% vote clowntable tomorrow if Magra is not a wolf

Magra is a wolf because:
<ul type="square">[*]Traz has Magra in the "dunno" section on his list of doom.[*]Votes for Alex Levin on day1, but SWITCHES to clown when Alex is the top bandwagon. [*]Does not vote for the traz bandwagon on day3, votes for Clown. [*]Does not vote for the econo wagon yesterday.[/list]
vote for Magra!
Old 12-24-2006, 01:51 PM

one last spreadsheet!

I'll be absent from this thread until tomorrow afternoon. Got a plane to catch!
Old 12-24-2006, 02:08 PM

magra
He was on my list of three yesterday. ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:08 PM

luckay,

you are clearing people way too easily.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:20 PM

the untouchables are luckay, aaron, nich and tabako. i'm not 100% clearing anyone, but there's no way i vote for any of these in the upcoming days.

mets is a fairly clear villager. that's about it. my wolf list right now is actually stephen h, clowntable and then one of magra/last chance/fnord. i went back to reread day one and some of day two, and i'm conflicted on clowntable.

on the one hand, we already have three wolves voting dmk on night one (traz, alex, econo). 4 would be quite a lot, although it's conceivable that since they didn't think alex would die that night that the wolves were slightly less concerned about this.

secondly, traz made a post about how clown wasn't a wolf because he had spotted clown after two posts in dungeon 2 and didn't think he was a wolf now. imo this is exactly how a wolf would defend a wolf, because it's completely vague and just a "trust me" type statement.

moreover, clowntable has certainly been off his normal game. i think it's quite likely that traz maybe filled him in some things and after the first couple of days clown has basically done nothing but attack people randomly and get mad at luckay.

magra is also a very good possibility for a wolf, he hops on the alex wagon early but ends up day one on last chance (not a viable wagon) and hasn't contributed jack since.

have to run quickly right, i'll be back.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yes, Iron_Yuppie (Stephen H) has looked bad by not being on the correct bandwagons, and by drawing the incorrect conclusions about wolves, but I believe that it is an honest villager mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait wait wait...you are telling me that if Stephen(IY) is on the wrong bandwagon, its an honest villager mistake. But because I was on the wrong side, I'm a wolf? Come on!

Day one, I was on Alex then switched off? It's day one! We can call it an 'honest villager mistake', like you are calling Stephens plays that happened every day. Mine happened on day one.

I have been pushing for clown for a longgggg time. Your logic for me does not make any sense at all. You're using Day one as the whole reasoning for me being lynched. Come on people, don't let his colorful spread sheet fool you! He was right on traz yes, but he was also wrong on thebram!

If my lynching=you guys lynching clown when I turn up villager, I'm more then happy for it. But watch out for luckay, I wouldn't put it past him to be a wolf.