5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
i see vader was pumpkined .. but the post dmk makes with the pumpkin face makes me believe vr was too

so there is more than 1 pumpkin. maybe a good one and an evil one. and the good one killed luckay

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh yes... It was a separate post DMK made later...

Dueling pumpkins! Cool.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, I could see where an evil would rather spend time discussing why someone might or might not have been silenced, as opposed to putting their own suspects out there....

[/ QUOTE ]

hah so am i officially a suspect? that is fine, it was merely an honest question about the course the game was going to take for day 2
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course, I could see where an evil would rather spend time discussing why someone might or might not have been silenced, as opposed to putting their own suspects out there....

[/ QUOTE ]

hah so am i officially a suspect? that is fine, it was merely an honest question about the course the game was going to take for day 2

[/ QUOTE ]

i still wanna discuss why luckay said -14 to my post but dont want to get yelled at
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i had a vote id prolly start a clown wagon. but im kinda glad i dont cause my reads have been awful the past few werewolf games.

VR obv got pumpkined, so assuming because she is queen she has to be "good" is retarted. That being said, im confident VR is not evil, but not because she is queen.

Vr is always my queen

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me point out that 2/3 of my lynch list turned up wolf/neutral and you are left.
The guy you wanted lynched and managed to lynch turned up villager.
Why do you still want to lynch me...oh nevermind.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:34 PM

I would really like scott(Chuck Norris) to explain his pre-lynch actions yesterday.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:36 PM

I missed the VR pumpkin hint.
Still, the pumpkin is usually pro village.

I agree with books. I don't expect there to be a self-protecting angel. I do believe the claim that his powers can grow and shrink as things happen in the game, that is much more feasible. I would like Epi to die.

the only problem with epi being wolf is that that doesn't leave us a good explanation for why no one was eaten last night.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if i had a vote id prolly start a clown wagon. but im kinda glad i dont cause my reads have been awful the past few werewolf games.

VR obv got pumpkined, so assuming because she is queen she has to be "good" is retarted. That being said, im confident VR is not evil, but not because she is queen.

Vr is always my queen

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me point out that 2/3 of my lynch list turned up wolf/neutral and you are left.
The guy you wanted lynched and managed to lynch turned up villager.
Why do you still want to lynch me...oh nevermind.

[/ QUOTE ]

you never talk this much as a villager.
and i prefered lynching you yesterday over nez by the way. i asked him to vote you. and i listed luckay as someone i would lynch too. and luckay with his minus 14 post on me points to you.
and unless your role was to be a douche, your attack on me was completely unnecesary the way it was started
Old 10-24-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nez was the nurse. epi is claiming to be the angel. would dmk have both a nurse and an angel? i can see a nurse and a doctor .. but to have a nurse and an angel seems off

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Remember: "LOL Balance"

2. Remember: the theme of the thread is "costume party". I think if I were a lusty male mod, I might very well cast both a nurse and an angel, and forget the doctor.

3. DMK strikes me as a lusty male mod.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we lynch one of the silences players it has to be eskimomonk. Why in the world would he state that Nez is the nurse, then say NEZ IS NOT A WOFL, THEN switch his vote off OH to Nez at the very last minute?

Also people who voted Nez need to explain themselves. Herbie turned up nuetral so the other four were eskimo, nich, OH, and mets. There is at least one wolf in here me thinks. With full reveal make the wolves kill the village power roles which makes me suspect esimkomonk even more.

I've had a gut about OH from the beginning and since nez ended up a nurse and epi claimed angel, OH is prolly a wolf and we should seriously consider lynching him today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually agree with this statement. I think there is a good chance there is 1 wolf in that group. I would also suggest that the chances of there being 2 wolves are low. Possible, sure, but a lower probability. Wolves don't like to expose themselves that way. I think you will also find 1 wolf in the list of OH voters, regardless of his role.

Sometimes these theories work well for me, sometimes not so well. Most people don't subscribe to this process, though, and I only use it to help me focus on certain people.

P.S. I am still watching you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nez was the nurse. epi is claiming to be the angel. would dmk have both a nurse and an angel? i can see a nurse and a doctor .. but to have a nurse and an angel seems off

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Remember: "LOL Balance"

2. Remember: the theme of the thread is "costume party". I think if I were a lusty male mod, I might very well cast both a nurse and an angel, and forget the doctor.

3. DMK strikes me as a lusty male mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt mean it from a balance issue .. i meant it from a name issue.

but yes it is a costume party, so anything goes i suppose