el-oh-el 76 42.46%
BASTARD 18 10.06%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: truth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nez - be honest - which team are you helping? Good team or Evil team?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I'm helping, but I'm trying anyway

Which team is really all in the eyes of the beholder

[/ QUOTE ]
I have reread this several times and don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roundtower

I'm a villager, but I was just saying that thus far, I've subbed for an uninterested player and have read like 1/5 of the thread

So while I'm trying to find wolves, I may actually be helping them as I may be misinformed based on incomplete information

If that makes sense

Sorry, just wanted to say something more clever than "The Good" when someone asked which side I was for
Old 10-01-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please to not be bandwagoning me - I'll probably switch back to AJ at some point but Nez could use a little heat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the world do I need heat exactly?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please to not be bandwagoning me - I'll probably switch back to AJ at some point but Nez could use a little heat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why in the world do I need heat exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]
To see if you get burned ldo

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some thoughts:

AJ

It wasn't the best move yesterday for obvious reasons. Today, I read nothing in his posts today except for "blah blah blah blah." It's lynch time...

...Stephen, my strongest wolf read.

[/ QUOTE ]

?

[/ QUOTE ]
What?

If there was a remote chance of lynching Stephen today, I'd be on him and not you.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:28 PM

OK, been through the thread once, and will try to catch up.

I know just what Nez means about OH being a wolf after 200 posts. I still think it's very possible, but I'm not as sure of it as I was after I'd read only 200 posts.

The crowd that thinks AJ is Hitler because he's the first one silenced are waaaay out in left field. There is FPSing by wolves, and then there is FPSing by wolves. It's not impossible but it's a REALLY low probability.

The monkey is all over the map and sounding wolfy to me - that by itself isn't real strong evidence, since he always sounds one kind of bad or another to me - but the fact he put the last vote on Jenn isn't good. And now he's basically roleclaimed rosie or paris. Does he think that just because he's crazy he can claim an evil role and not get lynched for it?

Stephen H's first list was just the opposite of how I read day 1, and continued to rub me the wrong way with most of his content yesterday. He's my #1 wolf.

I lean wolf on mark and patton, and lean village on mets nez and fcbl. Can't read clowntable or tokyo. Am suspicious of luckay being so quiet.

stephen h, but you could talk me into patton pretty easily.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:29 PM

Here are the relevant MDD posts:
[ QUOTE ]

eskimo is convincing not because i have woken up enough to follow his logic but because hes saying it with such enthusiasm

ALEX JACOB

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Mets is probably village though for caring so much about it.

The people that ive never heard of who didnt post but once yesterday or didnt vote yesterdat at all can be mod killed or subbed immediately as far as im concerned

eskimo is likely village

ChuckNorris is probably evil

Patton is probably evil

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

BTW...

Mets and MDoran are both evil.

Tokyo is evil too. At least in my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]
is someone forcing you to post the opposite of what makes sense?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

herbie is scaring me hes jumping around placing votes and when i go back to see why i swear it just feels like hes trying to out a seer or lynch one or something.

patton is either intentionally not making sense for some reason (cant think of one) or hes not even reading his own posts...forget about everyone elses.

Patton/herbie are great places to find a wolf i think

[/ QUOTE ]

In a later post he then votes Herbie.

That's it folks.

People that look bad:

Evil:
Alex
Patton (again!)
Herbie

Village:
Tokyo
Mets

My thoughts:
I find it interesting that Patton shows up twice as being called a wolf in BOTH, FMXDA's posts and MDD's posts....

Herbie is a new entry for possible wolf. I had him as a high neutral (almost lean villager).

How's this for a theory:
Patton is Hitler. He was ALMOST lynched Friday night. By silencing him, the wolves give him a FREE one day pass.... BTW, If this turns up to be true, I'll also go on a limb and say that Alex is NOT a wolf. No way would the wolves silence TWO wolves in a row.

The Herbie as a wolf idea is interesting but IMO unsupported. IDK. I need to reread Herbie. In past games, he's snowed me pretty good as a wolf.

I'm very interested in Alex's and Herbie's village/wolf lists...

vote patton

My revised village/wolf list to shortly follow...
Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some thoughts:

AJ

It wasn't the best move yesterday for obvious reasons. Today, I read nothing in his posts today except for "blah blah blah blah." It's lynch time.

Esk is still my strongest villager read. Misguided, but village nonetheless. I'd trust him completely if I wasn't like...his #1 suspect. Agree with Nez about esk's posting style because I'm the same way. That sort of crazy can't be fabricated.

Stephen, my strongest wolf read. It's amazing how quickly you changed gears since I called you out on d2. You went from hardly posting at all (and not caring about the game [I can bring that back up if you don't remember]) to suddenly acting like you have this world of secret knowledge and pretending you're so pro-village. Worst. Act. Evar.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're so evil and looking for any crappy excuse you can to try to get me lynched.
I don't have a world of secret knowledge. I was hoping to, but I was wrong, and I have nothing.

Postcount tells are loltastic and you know it.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:32 PM

just the fact that you are reinforcing the idea that we won't lynch stephen today makes me more suspicious of both of you
Old 10-01-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The monkey is all over the map and sounding wolfy to me - that by itself isn't real strong evidence, since he always sounds one kind of bad or another to me - but the fact he put the last vote on Jenn isn't good. And now he's basically roleclaimed rosie or paris. Does he think that just because he's crazy he can claim an evil role and not get lynched for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

you are pretty much always 100% wrong on me. you should try learning from your mistakes, particularly when 99% of the thread has me as their #1 villager.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:36 PM

Our House