Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also spoke to a CS rep on Friday night (actually early Sat. a.m.) and was asking him about options and he said the only one he could think of is if I knew a non-US resident with a neteller account we could transfer to him. He didn't say what our options would be after that to get the funds from the non-US resident -- only that the money could be freed up that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Everyone with a locked account should be emphasizing this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you refer back to my post a few pages back about my conversation with a NT security shift supervisor, this is basically what he told me too except he didnt actually tell me this. it sounded like he wasnt actually allowed to say it but he still wanted to get the point across.

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't agree with you more!!! It's my opinion that their legal office has gotten wind of this and is coaching them on what they can and can't say!!! My advice to you non-US guys is GAMBOOOOLLLLLLLL [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but make it worth your while [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:43 PM

It seems as if only the people that have been doing very large sums of money are getting tagged, I've onlt done a few smaller ones and havent had any problems whatsoever
Old 01-29-2007, 10:46 PM

1. I'm extremely happy my EFT cancellation went through when it did today. I was worried that Neteller might end up like this.

2. Des NT have a feature built into their system that automatically locks up accounts that appear suspicious?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:49 PM

alright look, I'm still willing to do transfers, but only $500 or less. and the fee is still 2%. anyone interested, pm me.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
alright look, I'm still willing to do transfers, but only $500 or less. and the fee is still 2%. anyone interested, pm me.

[/ QUOTE ]

you do realize the Neteller fee on transfers is 1.9% don't you??
Old 01-29-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crapcrapcrap23
stranger

Reged: 01/29/07

I'm not sayin'...
I'm just sayin'...
Old 01-29-2007, 10:53 PM

Still need to get about $1400 transfered from Neteller into Pokerstars at the normal rate. Any respected 2+2er please pm me.

NEED SMALL AMOUNT TRANFERED TO STARS ANYONE?

I'd like to transfer 11k. Please PM me with a good reason I can trust you.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also spoke to a CS rep on Friday night (actually early Sat. a.m.) and was asking him about options and he said the only one he could think of is if I knew a non-US resident with a neteller account we could transfer to him. He didn't say what our options would be after that to get the funds from the non-US resident -- only that the money could be freed up that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Everyone with a locked account should be emphasizing this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you refer back to my post a few pages back about my conversation with a NT security shift supervisor, this is basically what he told me too except he didnt actually tell me this. it sounded like he wasnt actually allowed to say it but he still wanted to get the point across.

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't agree with you more!!! It's my opinion that their legal office has gotten wind of this and is coaching them on what they can and can't say!!! My advice to you non-US guys is GAMBOOOOLLLLLLLL [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but make it worth your while [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've turned my mom into a monster.
Closed Thread