Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 06:50 AM

Default Re: Thread Summary and Attempted Redirection

[ QUOTE ]
(Im just saying. It's probable that he didn't set out to do any kind of obvious chip-dumping in the MTTs or colluding in cash games.)

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really understand why you would think this.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
shaniac,

I hope you are right about ZJ's cheating not extending beyond certain limits, but man, at some point you gotta consider - SIX HORSES!! SIX F'IN HORSES, MAN! SIX! WHY? SIXSIXSIXSIX!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if he played the $30/rebuy with all six. Doing the rebuy cheat, that is a lot of chips he could get.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:54 AM

Default Re: THIS IS GREAT NEWS for Honest Players

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually have no interest either way concering his reputation or his friendship. I would like to see him get a grip and write a post that reflects his newfound knowledge that everything he wrote in his first post was complete dogshit. That, incidentally, would be step #1 for him to get some respect back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt that will ever happen. The kid has too much of an ego and I don't recall a post where he has admitted being wrong. Sometimes he comes with excuses like "I meant what I said this way" or something like that, but he wants to give the impression that he is always right.

Furthermore, how can anybody be certain that he really feels sorry about his actions, even if he says so.

There are hundreds (if not thousand) of gifted poker kids out there, new stars rising every day. Who's interested in giving a cheat a second chance when there are so many other heros to chose from?

Just my thoughts...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have an answer for you really, but ESPN still gives camera time to Dutch Boyd, and for the time being, he is a more well-established icon of poker-hatred.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:54 AM

Well damn, I found this thread way too late. While I still have a chance, I'd like to say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ ZeeJustin for being such a [censored] clown.

also, to the people who think it was "wrong" that a moderator changed his title: you are all gay and nitty, lighten the hell up.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:56 AM

Default Re: THIS IS GREAT NEWS for Honest Players

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have an answer for you really, but ESPN still gives camera time to Dutch Boyd, and for the time being, he is a more well-established icon of poker-hatred.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, is ZJ blaming this on bi-polar disorder?
Old 02-25-2006, 06:59 AM

Old 02-25-2006, 07:01 AM

That murders my effort, but I did find his mouse on google.

Lori
Old 02-25-2006, 07:07 AM

After his weak, lame, sad attempt at a rebuttal in here I'm eagerly awaiting a new blog or article on his website. I'm certain he'll attempt to indulge us in more lame self pitty. With that, why would a kid with so much potential, talent, and resort to using such methods to get ahead of the game? This is an obvious answer, but I still want to know why, why Justin, why? Will something like this put into question whether he really is a talented player? Does he lose all of his credibility? How will this affect him in the real world on and off the felt?

I wonder if his humongous ego will get in the way of him handling this in a professional matter.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:14 AM

shaniac,

"It's probable that he didn't set out to do any kind of obvious chip-dumping in the MTTs or colluding in cash games."

I too believe that is most likely true. For the person who asked why, it is because from chatting/posting w/ ZJ, it seemed like he was not inherently bad in terms of being a cheater in his core out to screw anyone at any cost, but moreso just someone with a somewhat hazy moral compass and a much stronger pull from the greed of making the $$$$ and fame of winning. The problem is, when someone has a policy of creating their ethics based on what they and their friends decide can by some rationalization by deemed "within the rules" then it's not too far-fetched to see good intentions veer just slightly away from original intent, then a little more, then.....
Old 02-25-2006, 07:17 AM

Default Re: My Statement

[ QUOTE ]
I liken it to the first bomb that went off in the WTC in 1993. Hardly anyone noticed. JJProdigy was plane #1 and ZJ #2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who will be our Darryl Worley, writing "Have You Forgotten?" to stir the masses?
Closed Thread