Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

I don't know how you think it will be business as usual. Neteller just closed bunch of accounts and are saying that they do not recommend this action, and can suspend people permanently.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also spoke to a CS rep on Friday night (actually early Sat. a.m.) and was asking him about options and he said the only one he could think of is if I knew a non-US resident with a neteller account we could transfer to him. He didn't say what our options would be after that to get the funds from the non-US resident -- only that the money could be freed up that way.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sir, you can't transfer funds based on spite.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]
I also spoke to a CS rep on Friday night (actually early Sat. a.m.) and was asking him about options and he said the only one he could think of is if I knew a non-US resident with a neteller account we could transfer to him. He didn't say what our options would be after that to get the funds from the non-US resident -- only that the money could be freed up that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Everyone with a locked account should be emphasizing this point.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is this?

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

[/ QUOTE ]

just lettin people know Im out of business, still gettin PM's thought I could get tell everyone with 1 msg instead of20

[/ QUOTE ]

Well since it seems like there are increased risks doing this, I am still willing to do transfers if I properly compensated. PM me if you'd like I can do a few smaller transfers, I don't want to be doing too many though
Old 01-29-2007, 10:32 PM

Ill be second customer tomorrow or tonight anyone?
Old 01-29-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how you think it will be business as usual. Neteller just closed bunch of accounts and are saying that they do not recommend this action, and can suspend people permanently.

[/ QUOTE ]

read my post i made earlier about my conversation with a NT security rep.

maybe its the time of night and im starting to get verrrrrrryyyy sleepy but im fairly confident that unless NT changes their T&Cs overnight, there is no reason for accounts to be closed over this.

accounts that have been closed already may very well just be subject to the standard security questions due to irregular activity over the past few days and no more.

my account wasnt closed tonight but i received that phone call when i first opened my account 2 years ago. its a sample of one so far but one of the guys who had their account closed never received this phone call.

maybe my optimism is misplaced but ill be damned if im going to bed thinking that im wrong [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As long as it was, or was not? Seems odd that they would specifically say it's alright as long as it is sent to a merchant.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it went to a merchant.
Me >> Helpful_non_US-NT_member >> Merchant

I suspect the reasoning behind this was two fold. 1. they get a 1.9% vig from the transfer, THEN (and I don't know about this part for sure) charge another 'fee' to the merchant for the 'convienence' of using Neteller.

Now, in light of recent posts, perhaps they've done a 180 on this and now are "recommending against it"

But, I can confirm that, at the time on Saturday, the CS VIP rep said this was a legitamant means of moving my $$ out of Neteller.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Everyone with a locked account should be emphasizing this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you refer back to my post a few pages back about my conversation with a NT security shift supervisor, this is basically what he told me too except he didnt actually tell me this. it sounded like he wasnt actually allowed to say it but he still wanted to get the point across.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

read my post i made earlier about my conversation with a NT security rep.

maybe its the time of night and im starting to get verrrrrrryyyy sleepy but im fairly confident that unless NT changes their T&Cs overnight, there is no reason for accounts to be closed over this.

accounts that have been closed already may very well just be subject to the standard security questions due to irregular activity over the past few days and no more.

my account wasnt closed tonight but i received that phone call when i first opened my account 2 years ago. its a sample of one so far but one of the guys who had their account closed never received this phone call.

maybe my optimism is misplaced but ill be damned if im going to bed thinking that im wrong [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm positive that all the accounts will be re-opened.. if they promise not to do this again. Neteller reps have been mentioning "possible violation of T&C" tonight. I'm sure accounts will be re-opened and all the funds are safe, but I highly doubt they will let you do what we've been doing without any hassle. They could permanently ban your account and freeze the funds saying you've violated their terms twice, after an initial warning.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic and you are being optimistic, but I just don't see how it will be back to biz... but I sure hope you are right.
Closed Thread