View Poll Results: wtf???
LAWL 85 47.49%
el-oh-el 76 42.46%
BASTARD 18 10.06%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: truth

Good morning!
I've read more of the thread than nez has but not much, so keep those cliff notes coming. I will be skimming the whole thread as time permits at work this morning.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:17 PM

re: the game, the first thing i wanna say is that i'm not gonna be claiming.. the whole fun of a game like this is that i have a special role all to myself and i'd honestly rather get lynched rather than tell you all what that is and be exposed for as long as i can stay alive (probably not long)

re: the game, can someone tell me what the deal with monk is? he says something like "dustin might be a seer" or something d1, then dustin picks up on it and says "monk is negreanu and peeked me" now as dustin's about to get lynched monk gets mad at dustin and says "angel protect me obv"

but.. now he's still alive and saying things like "aj is hitler".. i don't understand, wolfing, blatant fake-seering, what is the strategy here? i'm still not even sure, has he come out and said that he's not seer yet, or just kind of ignoring the question?

oh, re: my being silenced, this probably doesn't need to be said, but i don't have a lot of insight. i can see why people might think that rosie would be compelled to "play it safe" d1. however i'm also thinking if she made this choice it would be at the risk of putting a big target on an evil's back. if i get lynched because of whatever levelling by whoever rosie is there's not much i can do about that.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:23 PM

Alex,

What you have to understand about Eskimonk, is that, while he's a great member of this forum and really can be a great wolf-hunter, he sometimes does get into just having fun himself with the game... he has a lot of fun fake seering and going semi-crazy from time to time within a game

Strangely enough, I feel as if I can read him better than anyone else in POG. Because when he's more freestyle (like I've seen from him today) it's pretty hard for him to fake it

He knows that this is his style, and so therefore he tries to force freestyle in the thread when he's a wolf to a certain extent

This doesn't make much sense as I'm typing it, but FWIW, I think he is likely a villager this game, only based on d1 and on today (as I haven't read much in-between)

There... hopefully I've done a little something worthwhile for us all

Our house is still a wolf
Old 10-01-2007, 02:24 PM

Nez - be honest - which team are you helping? Good team or Evil team?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:26 PM

I would not be surprised if monk was the serial killer here.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:29 PM

i'd like to go patton, but now he's silenced...i was thinking about going him anyway since he had chance to claim yesterday when on the block, but he wasn't around yesterday when had pressure to know to claim

so i say we wait a day on patton
Old 10-01-2007, 02:30 PM

re: deal with monk
I think shortline said it best when he said something like "That dude's just nuts".
He's pretty wacky but I currently have reason to believe him. This will make me want to lynch AJ.

I think OurHouse is all kinds of evil right now. This will make me want to lynch OurHouse.

I'm hoping to perhaps have an announcement later. This might just be the first time i'll have pre-announced an announcement - it's pretty awesome and no wonder tokyo does it like every game.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd like to go patton, but now he's silenced...i was thinking about going him anyway since he had chance to claim yesterday when on the block, but he wasn't around yesterday when had pressure to know to claim

so i say we wait a day on patton

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

of course unlike aj, if patton doesnt basically open tmr with a roleclaim then he is getting lynched.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:31 PM

hmm Dustin I'm not sure if BobO had planned to let us know how people died at night, just their roles.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmm Dustin I'm not sure if BobO had planned to let us know how people died at night, just their roles.

[/ QUOTE ]
RT anyone?