Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
guys, I'm doing 2 transfers right now. One has been 6 hrs and the other maybe 5hrs and neither have gone thru. Has anyone had any delays longer than this? I'm a little worried and it's not even my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you talking about neteller transfers or stars transfers?
all my neteller transfers yesterday went through instantaneously. The stars transfer took more time.

Does 2+2 still accept Neteller as payment for books? Looks like I'd have time to read everything I could buy before I'd actually get cash out of Neteller at this point.

I hope everything works out for those of you helping out us US players.

[ QUOTE ]
Looking to possibly do a a peer to peer transfer then have the money sent to me overnight via a check off a Canada bank. Would start out small then increase the amounts with trust. Willing to pay a % fee for this help. E-mail mkivo1@comcast.net

[/ QUOTE ]
How can I ship someone a check overnight? I would wait till the deposit from neteller hits my bank account THEN send people a check.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:06 PM

okay everyone, anybody who needs to transfer their money out of neteller, pm me and we'll arrange for it. I am canadian and I can transfer it for you, I got an account with stars, AP, FCP, party and fulltilt.

The only thing I ask is that you give me a 2% of the transfer to make it worth my while. I'm not here to scam anyone. I've transferred $200 to a guy on pokerroom before without any issues last year, so if a couple of people here wants to do business with me, I could make a hundred bucks so there's no reason for me to run off.

pm me if interested, I'll give you my msn and email.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:08 PM

US player... NT account still open... zero balance, thanks to green devil.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys, I'm doing 2 transfers right now. One has been 6 hrs and the other maybe 5hrs and neither have gone thru. Has anyone had any delays longer than this? I'm a little worried and it's not even my money.

[/ QUOTE ]Your account got frozen perhaps???

[/ QUOTE ]

OOPS sorry....the transfers didn't go thru bc I didn't realize Stars sent me emails to confirm the transfers! I'm an idiot. I got those emails 4 hrs ago and never checked my Stars email acct! They should go thru very shortly.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Your account got frozen perhaps???

[/ QUOTE ]

OOPS sorry....the transfers didn't go thru bc I didn't realize Stars sent me emails to confirm the transfers! I'm an idiot. I got those emails 4 hrs ago and never checked my Stars email acct! They should go thru very shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

am i a bad person if i chuckled at this? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2007, 10:16 PM

With the much appreciated help of Directrix, I just moved the last of my Neteller money to Pokerstars. I read most of this thread and Directrix was praised by all who worked with him. I totally concur. I can't think of any other form of gambling where this would be possible. We are trusting total strangers with large amounts of our money and they are proven worthy of our trust time after time. Only in poker! Truly amazing. Thanks again for the help, Dusty. Dan
Old 01-29-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i just dunno till a few people can confirm that they have talked to a VIP CS rep who tell them the same thing

[/ QUOTE ]

I spoke to a VIP rep Saturday on this very topic when I cancelled my prior EFT, and I can confirm they said moving the money to a non-us member was a viable option as long as it was to move on to a 'merchant' which I assumed meant a gambling site.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as it was, or was not? Seems odd that they would specifically say it's alright as long as it is sent to a merchant.
Closed Thread