Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:52 PM
young Nut young Nut is offline

Location: Reno
Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com

no worries mate, you've got Tom as your friend. He's all ya need.

[/ QUOTE ]LMAO

Dude, I dropped Tom the day I signed up. I don't know that [censored], why should he be one of my friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

when i first signed up, i thoguht someone had already wanted to be my friend. I thought, what a desperate sad man. Then I realized after browsing that this Tom guy was a popular chap, so I figured why not keep him. But seriously, this Tom guy must be the pimp of all myspace pimps.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:06 PM
TimM TimM is offline

Location: The Gym

[ QUOTE ]
no way, there can be 115 pages of content here...wtf, do I have to read it all? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just click show all, then its only one page!
Old 12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
TimM TimM is offline

Location: The Gym
Default Re: Question for everyone on the quest

[ QUOTE ]
Stuey made me a snowy pic, but the snow is all messed up on my browsers (IE and Firefox). Can others have a look and tell me what they see...

www.myspace.com/steve0314

Same thing happens on [censored]'s thumbnail.

Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

So far all of the animated pics I've seen look messed up in thumbnails.

I even saw someone using that one where the guy beats his arms to a bloody pulp on his keyboard, and that was messed up when resized. So it's not just snow or Stuey pics.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Dane S Dane S is offline

Location: Brooklyn

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, Dane, but the juxtaposition of "I have many great friends in the city..." and "xxx has 1 friend..." immediately below made me guffaw.

I think friends really are important to the whole MySpace thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, yeah you're probably right. Though I didn't claim to have many great friends in the city. I said I have some great friends but not many in the city.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Oblivious Oblivious is offline

Location: fnkin lost

She is too good for diebitter's greeting. Read with no reply.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:23 PM
BEP BEP is offline

Location: Folsom

You guys need to stop messaging lesbians. Read the damn profile and stop wasting your time.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Stevolution Stevolution is offline
Member

Location: UK

The diebitter thing seems too contrived to me. Even most stupid girls will surely realise that it wasn't written for them.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:32 PM
MyTurn2Raise MyTurn2Raise is offline

Location: Evolving Day-By-Day

Date: Dec 13, 2005 1:28 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
Subject: RE: hey
Body: baby you are sooo sweet
I can't beleive you would write that for me
you should come keep me company on my webcam...
I am so bored
xo

I've been with many races of chicks....
I've tasted tang in all 4 corners of the earth, and on every one of the seven seas...
I have contradicted myself and still been understood..
I have tapped fine ass from Bangkok to Paris...
But I wasted my time, cos I never myspaced you until now...

[/ QUOTE ]

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...569EE2C73464175

lol figures i message the porn spammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

you would think the porn spammers wouldn't use Rushmore quotes as a headline
Old 12-13-2005, 05:34 PM
worthless worthless is offline

Location: on a black rock.

So I've been sending out various messages to various girls with mixed results. Last night I decided to try out the "I want to have sex with you" line.

I actually got a response, this could be interestng.

[ QUOTE ]
Without knowing my name??

Old 12-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Vavavoom Vavavoom is offline

Location: Hottest Male Competitions

Hmmmmm...............This isn't as much fun any more....she just wants to be rated...

[ QUOTE ]
Well yeah i'm pretty good at groins as a matter of fact!
Didn't mean i don't like dancing silly! just that i'm not in to hard core dance music.
So i added u to my friends babe...r u going to give me a comment babe?
Money broker...sounds hot! where do u work?
xx

From: Princess playful
Date: Dec 13, 2005 8:44 PM

I'm a medical student here..how about u?

Have been to both, but both a bit too dancey for me...i prefer more indie and mixed nights and of course cheap student nights! but i basically just love to play out!

xx

From: Princess playful
Date: Dec 13, 2005 8:26 PM

Yeah i'm inside liverpool city centre but not from liverpool originally.
xxx

From: Princess playful
Date: Dec 13, 2005 8:07 PM

NOt inside where babe?!