Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

isnt is possible that those who have their accounts closed are gonna just have to ring in, answer a few security questions, confirm they're not laundering money for Osama's henchmen, have their account re-opened and carry on as they were?

perhaps wishful thinking but i cannot see anything in their T&Cs prohibiting this from either end.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my account still open, have had it for 3 years if it makes any difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

im a premium member with decent deposit rates, i hope this gets resolved tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto.

I think seniority means little here.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
isnt is possible that those who have their accounts closed are gonna just have to ring in, answer a few security questions, confirm they're not laundering money for Osama's henchmen, have their account re-opened and carry on as they were?

perhaps wishful thinking but i cannot see anything in their T&Cs prohibiting this from either end.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems like a very reasonable scenario.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:43 PM

Have any U.S. customers had their accounts locked because of this? Seems strange to me that they'd only lock the accounts of non-U.S. customers.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, this sucks. I just cancelled my "pending" EFT and was going to hit someone up. Fortunately it's not much but I consider it a total loss at this point. So much for safe, reputable, publicly traded company with 110% blah blah...

[/ QUOTE ]
...regulated by the United Kingdom Financial Services Authority, based in the UK Crown Dependency Isle of Man blah blah blah...
Old 01-29-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is what im expecting. Altho its kinda obv what is going on, technically we shouldn't be breaking T&C. Obviously have to wait till 9.30am to find out, but like i said i was told i have to speak to someone tomorrow and answer a few Qs, and i should get it reopened
Old 01-29-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking to possibly do a a peer to peer transfer then have the money sent to me overnight via a check off a Canada bank. Would start out small then increase the amounts with trust. Willing to pay a % fee for this help. E-mail mkivo1@comcast.net

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee guys I strongly suggest you don't make any posts as this above post here got my USA account closed. They claim that i'm trying to get my money sent into a gambling site which is illegal. As you can read from above I don't want my money in a gambling site I want my hard earned cash. I was willing to do a peer to peer transfer to someone in Canada in small amounts who would then send me a check VIA fedex overnight.

So for asking for the above my account has been closed and now I must send a utility bill and a gov't ID to neteller.

Also I could not get a straight answer from them about anything. As the standard answer was that they don't know or are not at liberty to say.

Thanks Neteller
Old 01-29-2007, 09:46 PM

neteller just made a ton laundering the money they owe people.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

now that I think about it, I remember neteller closed my account once and asked me to call them. I called them and they said it was random routine and that I only have to do it once. They just want to make sure that it is you and doing a random security check. Obviously what's happen in the last few days are not ordinary occurences but when I talked to them last year when this happened they jus asked me some questions about identity and that was it. I asked her what this was about and she said it was a routine they do and it was only one time. Opened my account right away.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:50 PM

I did about 40k total, and did approximately 20 transfers for 15 different people... and my account was the first to be closed, which is very strange
Im liking what Im hearing about nobody being able to find anything wrong with what we've done... hopefully we can get our accounts re-opened, but I am still wondering about similar companies to Neteller, does anyone know of a payment processor that is as good or close??
Closed Thread