Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2006, 12:15 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
currently, i believe kyro, zurvan, and elevens are 3 of a kind. wolves or villagers. im not positive, but im leaning toward wolves. theres a lot of interaction between the 3 of them and to me, that seems odd for three players to be so buddy buddy at this stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I'd quote this and see if anybody had any thoughts on it. He would later harp on the fact that he was sure we were all the same role. (BTW, please ignore what you think my role is and merely what you think of Scott's statement.)

[/ QUOTE ]
We have to choose some kind of alliances, even if it's to deceive, so I don't see why you three must be of a kind at all. It's first level thinking and that doesn't cut it anymore. However, kyro and zurvan are definitely not at the top of my list.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Patton: I'm a worthless villager? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

List:

Chuckles
Alex
Patton

[/ QUOTE ]

You make a few votes here and there... offer little to no info or back-up for your votes, and you play pretty much the same game as a wolf or a villager. You should have been killed awhile ago.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
currently, i believe kyro, zurvan, and elevens are 3 of a kind. wolves or villagers. im not positive, but im leaning toward wolves. theres a lot of interaction between the 3 of them and to me, that seems odd for three players to be so buddy buddy at this stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured I'd quote this and see if anybody had any thoughts on it. He would later harp on the fact that he was sure we were all the same role. (BTW, please ignore what you think my role is and merely what you think of Scott's statement.)

[/ QUOTE ]
I said I believed you were all 3 the same. so far im right about that. I did say I was leaning towards you all as being wolves, that’s obviously wrong. but the main thing is that I thought you were all the same. and as much as you are trying to appear like a villager, wouldn’t I be correct in my “all the same” idea?
surely, there have been plenty of statements in this game more damning that mine above? shall we start to recount them? how about “im sure tiedup is a wolf”? who implied that? (I know my quote is not word for word, so don’t try to accuse me of making up stuff) how about “either zurvan,elevens, or me (kyro) is a wolf”(which was right after my all3 post, do we ignore this?who does that leave?). theres plenty more damning things for you than me, and more for others that you ignore. if you want to start pointing fingers at me, well, lets go then. worst case, you lynch a villager and the seer lives another day, and we gain more info through my lynching, like, who lynched me. but that might not work, because nobody seems to care who voted for IY yesterday.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We have to choose some kind of alliances, even if it's to deceive, so I don't see why you three must be of a kind at all. It's first level thinking and that doesn't cut it anymore. However, kyro and zurvan are definitely not at the top of my list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Top of what list?
Old 05-11-2006, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is obviously an odd statement.
hitting this kind of parlay in werewolf is a skill I dont believe scotthowards posses.

[/ QUOTE ]
so then please dont hold it against me, huh? see my previous reply to kyro.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:20 PM

Scott,

I really think you need to put less stock in voting patterns. They are so easily to manipulate, especially when you've played this game 100 times like some of us have.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:25 PM

really, so you think that when alex is on the hook and IY ends up getting lynched, the IY votes shouldnt be scrutinized?
im going to lunch. be back in ~ 1hour
villagers, dont be fooled into thinking im a wolf, please?
ive basically said nothing that would insinuate im a wolf, but some things are getting focussed on for no reason.
unfortunately i have to go to lunch, and im fearful youll be rbainwashed by the time i get back. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2006, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is obviously an odd statement.
hitting this kind of parlay in werewolf is a skill I dont believe scotthowards posses.

[/ QUOTE ]
so then please dont hold it against me, huh? see my previous reply to kyro.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's my point though...claiming 3 people are villagers, then being right is damning.
Wolves know who the villagers are...so figuiring this out as a villager isnt all that helpful.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:32 PM

Top 3:
Scott
Chuckles
[censored]

Not sure of the order.

I agree that the seer needs to come out now. I'm worrying that the reason he hasn't come out yet is that he only has like 2 names to give us because the rest of his sights are dead.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:35 PM

with so few people voting for the lynchee, it's difficult to identify motives.
Because simply, the wolves dont have to do much to affect the voting.

All it took yesterday was 3 villagers and one wolf swing vote to kill someone.

So if you want to look at voting, what is your take on alex not making a self-preservation vote?
Was it because he knew a wolf wouldnt switch to him at the last minute, and if a villager switched, then he or another wolf could change?
Or could it be because he, as a villager, didnt want to vote for another villager?

I think both are likely, and as such, it's not very helpful.

Maybe you're under the impression (or trying to get us to believe) that wolves all vote together.
In this game, I think this to be far from the truth