Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what to do with the high hand jackpot monies?
Jackpot is included in the action. Slim gets 25% of it. 271 84.95%
Jackpot is a bonus, and does not count as action. Slim gets nothing from it. 18 5.64%
You guys should have figured this shiznit out earlier. Split the difference and give Slim 12.5% or something. 27 8.46%
Something else / i like to vote for random options / ysscky 3 0.94%
Voters: 319. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

From the rules:
Belgarion, The Rivan King and Child of the Prophecy of Light. One extra vote for the person he openly voted that day. Sorcerer power: Clemency. He may stop a lynch, once. If he does so, there will be no lynch that day. If he is killed, Eriond inherits the mantle of the Child of Light, along with his voting powers and Clemency, if unused.

Eriond is gone, so I think we lost the clemency. The double vote should go to someone else:

The Malloreon is the tale of the Struggle between the Prophecy of Light and the Prophecy of Dark. As such, there will ALWAYS be a Child of Light and a Child of Dark living as long as the game is running. If the Heirs to the prophecy die, one of the remaining ordinary players on that team will inherit the voting powers of the Child they follow. However, only the original Heirs inherit the additional powers (Divination or Clemency) that the Children of Dark and Light wield.

So, we have a new double voter anyway. I don't think we got hurt as badly as I originally thought. With Geran gone, the wolves are in the same boat. If they lose Zandramas, they lose their seer, but someone else inherits the double vote. Zandramas would be much more of a loss to the wolves than Belgarion was for us.

It does bother me a little that Cyradis wants me lynched.

My desk is literally littered with index cards with so many notes and scratch outs. I have to find a more efficient way to catalog all the data from these games. Any advice? I see some excel spreadsheets, is there an efficient method of keeping track of everything?
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM

that only works if they had already peeked books as belgarion...also, did i miss where eriond died?

i think if they knew 100% that books is belgarion and eriond is dead, they may decide to kill books, yes...

but i think odds of that are low and i think eriond is still alive and i think they still want seer over belgarion's powers (double vote? stop one lynch? lynches are GOOD for village, since chance of hitting a wolf...)

i personally would go seer hunting, but i can recognize that many people would just eat confirmed belgarion instead of seer hunting

nice strong arm technique tho with the "ridiculously stubborn" comment...
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM

***THEORY***

dmk = durnik

his previous post was to confirm something with toth

***THEORY***
Old 01-10-2007, 03:29 PM

Traz was Eriond. Wolf-killed day 1 I think. At least that is what is on my index cards
Old 01-10-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
***THEORY***

dmk = durnik

his previous post was to confirm something with toth

***THEORY***

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought the same, didn't he mention ice cream or cookies or something like this before?
Old 01-10-2007, 03:31 PM

***THEORY***

imagine u were shorty...ur best chance to win is for village to fall behind and then u can catch the village up by giving out wolf names...

therefore, u would want the village to fall behind...u can't change things much if village gets ahead...so u wanna lead the village into villagers right now...

so look at shorty's posts with that viewpoint...he wants to post whatever he can (and vote that way if it matters at 9pm) to ensure villagers are lynched and the village as a whole is clueless and runs in circles...

***THEORY***
Old 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM

Nich

You are being stubborn, and weren't considering alternatives. ANd I mentioned earlier that maybe they peeked books. Eriond is definitely dead, it was either amp or traz, but he was dead before Day 2.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Herbie,

I dont have to reconcile dick and balls to you. When you're evil, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. It's better than seer hunting yourself into pwnination.

Also to all the playa hatas,

Patton was on my list yesterday. My vote isn't that random.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could this also be some sort of coded message? Durnik? Silk? Liselle? Zakath?

i am this close to revealing random power roles to piss you all off

oh, ok...so we've lost clemency

but again, the wolves don't mind clemency...all it does is give them a higher ratio of eats:lynches...

so i would not give up a chance at seer to kill belgarion...but i will agree with zurvan that many wolves would do so...so there is some chance that books was peeked n1 by evil seer and that's why they killed him last night...i think it's much more likely that he was killed for his patton posts and patton isn't helping his cause much with his posts today either