Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

and once again, today, chuckles/vr will slide because everyone is looking for people who push wagons, and that is WRONG
Old 06-20-2007, 12:48 PM

OK traz. Would still be very happy with an OH vote.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:49 PM

re traz:
villagers are more frequently wrong than wolves are. I wouldn’t say traz is a wolf because he was wrong about alex. I wouldn’t say anybody is a wolf for that reason alone.
hes more of a wolf for posting so much. he will obviously disagree with this, but I was under the impression he was posting a bit more than normal from the start, and now others have brought it up as well. im not ready to vote traz today just to find out what his role is though.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
then why not vote OH?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
also, who convinced you to vote traz?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:55 PM

Sorry for not being around much yesterday; hopefully today I'll have more to contribute.

I don't have my thoughts together on everyone yet but here's a few things off the top.

This does NOT seem like chim's wolf game; and it has nothing to do with drilling Jared on day 1, but rather how he did it. Chim is normally a lot more reserved and unhelpful when he's a wolf. If he's a wolf here, he's made a HUGE change to his wolf game (and as far as I know, a completely unprompted change). I was convinced chim was villager before we even knew the results of Jared's lynch, and if Jared had come up village I'd still have considered chim villagery.

So, chim=villager.

As for traz - I felt his early fights with dmk felt forced; my impression the whole time was "Why is traz picking a fight with dmk?" which looks a lot worse for traz in my mind than for dmk. But, there were a few dmk posts day one that tingled my spidey sense, and traz seemed to react to those same posts, so there's a strong possibility traz is being sincere here. I don't think traz is a good vote today, and I'd rather find someone with a much better chance of wolfiness. I'm honestly not really considering voting traz for a few more days unless something extreme happens.

OurHouse only makes sense to me as a wolf if Nich is a wolf, and Nich seems less and less like a wolf to me so I'm pretty happy with House on my villager list.

And lastly, I don't have a lot of specific reasoning behind it, but mostsmooth seems very much like his villager game right now so he's going on my villager list as well.

My wolf suspect list is currently a huge steaming pile of meh. I've basically just got a pile of people that I'm not particularly thinking of as villager. I'm going to try to refine that more today.

I'm ignoring BobO/Tokyo for now. For my own sanity.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:57 PM

ok
fishmonger
shake it up
Old 06-20-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why wasn’t tokyo killed:

A) his seer claim wasn’t believable. when I say wasn’t believable, I mean, it was day 2 and he came out with 2 villagers, which would be awful seer play. I would imagine the wolves figured the same thing and assumed he was faking even if his peeks were correct.
B) he was faking and one or both of his peeks were wrong.
C) he is a wolf and claimed in an attempt to save shorty (assuming shorty is a wolf for purposes of this situation)
D) he is a wolf and faked with 2 villagers. this is possible, but a highly unlikely move for a wolf on day 2. but, if bobo and tokyo were both wolves and shorty was village, the combined efforts of bobo and Tokyo would clear tokyo for quite a while, but this situation would be way too –ev.

B is the most plausible imo, with a touch of A in that it wasn’t a very believable claim. tokyo and bobo aren’t wolves, so C and D dont work.
thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

E. HE IS THE [censored] SEER
Old 06-20-2007, 01:01 PM

Hell, I don't blame ttraz trying to push me right now. Everytime I start out playing this way Traz pushes me and I expect it. The people who are worrying me right now are mets and patton who are voting me just because Traz tol them to.

I would like to think I am a bad bandwagon this early, since my best villager play comes late in the game. If I do not start owning late in the game is when I expect to be voted. Hopefully I find some time later tonight to actually read this thread. For now Patton
Old 06-20-2007, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if anyone tries to get chim lynched i shall not be happy

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry esk, but Chim made a post or two today that raised hairs on the back of my neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

u sure it wasnt the full moon?