Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:35 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
You can get hotter, nicer girls who will do whatever you want, you just gotta get out ... or your bedroom with your PC to find them.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. You just described 95% of the guys who post here.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

A number of people are writing stuff like "she's a psycopath" and "she's not really suicidal" and "she's not as depressed as she claims" etc.

FWIW, I would bet she is very messed up and very much in need of help. I would not be surprised if she suffers from deep depression, bipolar disorder and/or borderline personality disorder. I would also wager that she has been through some pretty messed up stuff in her life.

None of those things would make her actions right or justifiable. But I don't think it's likely that she's sitting back with all her grifted money laughing at all the suckers she's fleeced while she's all happy and content. It's far more likely that this is a troubled person who sincerely does feel victimized by many of these guys she's interacted with.

Now, I might be wrong and she might just be a really good hustler. But just in case she is as messed up as I suspect, I'm gonna stick to making fun of gullible 2+2ers and wrt Brandi just hope that she finds some help somewhere. As Bolivia and a few others have said, that place is unlikely to be within the poker world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it make more sense with El D saying it?

The hustler sitting back smoking the fat cigar laughing about all the fleecings is movie [censored], these doods have never seen any real life.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:36 PM

Guys,

Some great paint shops so far. Keep em coming!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lt Tom probably got similar game from her and quickly kicked her to the curb.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did Tom get a rank demotion as a result of putting his wee-wee on her back?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing except FYP

[ QUOTE ]
While I believe she is psycho and deserving of pity, I do think the cut herself stuff is part of the con. I know a former stripper who is the daughter of a friend. She used to do that stuff about 10 years ago with botched supposed suicide attempts. Never was successful. So another friend, even more harsh/heartless than a lot here think I am, told her when she was relating the story of her most recent attempt, to quit [censored] around and do it right and suggested several surefire methods to do so if she was serious. That shut the bitch's mouth and she never made another "attempt", because she wasn't serious and was just scamming for attention/sympathy. Her bluff got called and she mucked.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoa, she was playing poker during all of this?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lt Tom probably got similar game from her and quickly kicked her to the curb.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did Tom get a rank demotion as a result of putting his wee-wee on her back?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing except FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
Whoops, the source I used had them listed highest-lowest, I wasn't paying much attention.

I find this thread so fascinating that I'd like to post something, but everything has already been said. Brandi is not that fascinating, but people's reactions and perceptions of Brandi are. As usual, El Diablo summed it up nicely.

No doubt, brandi manipulates people, but how does she get guys to give her access to 30k and say its ok for her to play 2knl. Atleast Newhizzle seems to have learned his lesson as the one time i met him he seemed like a nice/cool guy.
Brandi, i hope you never show your face in the poker world again. Go get help.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:39 PM

I'm with El D on this. Among other things, there is no way that someone who is cold and calculating makes this very post in the first place. You'd try to keep a low profile, try not to let other potential victims hear about the last one. You wouldn't give the entire poker community a chance to compare notes.

The only way you make a post like this, which surely must be the con artist's equivalent of pushing all in, is if you think you can get away with it and convince the whole world that you're an innocent victim. Which, again, is not the mark of someone who is cold and calculating, it's the mark of someone who is not especially bright.
Old 12-18-2006, 04:39 PM

I really really really hope Brandi has the balls to post back on here to refute Newhizzle. Mostly because of drama, but partially because I really want to see what she has to say.
Closed Thread