Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 06:55 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Product review: Koss KSC 75

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it depends

[/ QUOTE ]

this explains why i always get different answers to this question. some people I play with never want me to help- don't want me to step up at all. others expect me to step up all the time, at least right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

i usually dont like for people to help on a screen because they usually end up being a second screen and you look like a fool when your opponent goes around you and dunks it.

rj
Old 03-31-2006, 06:58 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
Is getting a medicinal card worthwhile? I know 5 or 6 people I can talk to to get hooked up, but it's always the friend of a friend who actually supplies and it often takes a week or 2 to get it with a large possibility of not happening.

I just want discrete dependability. I live in the SF bay area so this shouldn't be a huge deal, but I'm a huge newb.

[/ QUOTE ]

bison. i have been to like 4 or 5 clubs in sf and they all sell amazing weed for amazing prices. getting the card is worth it for that alone, in addition, the fact that you are pretty much unarrestable for any marijuana offense is amazing too. like i said before, medicann.org has a list of doctors who prescribe, im sure there are pleanty in SF. good luck, i had no idea you lived in sf, maybe we;ll meet up sometime.

rj
Old 04-01-2006, 07:17 AM

What kind of reasons for getting a club card should I tell the doctor, and what are my chances of success?
Old 04-01-2006, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of reasons for getting a club card should I tell the doctor, and what are my chances of success?

[/ QUOTE ]

with the right doctor your chance of success is literally 100%. if you find a medicann doctor pretty much the only reason for their existance is to give medical marijuana prescriptions. any injury that causes chronic pain should do. back pain should do pretty well for a guy. gl

rj
Old 04-01-2006, 06:47 PM

Okay, Ive read through the posts and
see the recommendations. But I dont
think you elaborated much on closed
ear headphones that are extremely
durable.

I broke my left IPOD earbud within a
month. I broke a pair of radioshack
closed ear headphones by cracking one
earpiece completely off, so it only
hung on by the cord (but Im cheap so
I duct taped it and used it for a year)

The only headphones I have not managed
to break are a pair of 99c Walmart clip
ons [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't like clip-ons much though.

I mainly listen at the computer, mostly
to electronic/techno/jazz music. I would
really appreciate extra cord length, cause
I tend to break cords cause they barely
reach from comp to ears (like 4ft) I also
wear them on the bus 1-2 times a week, with
a sony discman. Would appreciate if the whole
bus didn't hear my music and if it could cancel
out some of the residual noise.

Suggestions? Thanks.

Also, Im in SF, so if there is somewhere around
here you suggest, or if you know someone wanting
to sell a used pair, that would be great.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Ask PITTM: Headphones, basketball, smoking weed.

[ QUOTE ]
RJ,

What advice would you give to a 6'2" white guy who has dreamed of dunking his whole life but could never quite get there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 04-04-2006, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
those are my areas of expertise. i have over 1k in headphone amplifiers/headphones on my desk and have over 10k mp3s. ive played high level basketball since 5th grade and ive smoked weed pretty much everyday for the past 3 years(except for the last 2 days, i quit 2 days ago). i feel like i could answer any concerns in these areas quickly and accurately, so fire away <3.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

can you recommend a pair of noise-cancellation buds (not phones). the cheaper, the better, but i'm looking for a good price/performance ratio as the most important thing, probably would not spend > $80

thx
Old 04-06-2006, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
those are my areas of expertise. i have over 1k in headphone amplifiers/headphones on my desk and have over 10k mp3s. ive played high level basketball since 5th grade and ive smoked weed pretty much everyday for the past 3 years(except for the last 2 days, i quit 2 days ago). i feel like i could answer any concerns in these areas quickly and accurately, so fire away <3.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

can you recommend a pair of noise-cancellation buds (not phones). the cheaper, the better, but i'm looking for a good price/performance ratio as the most important thing, probably would not spend > $80

thx

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know about noise cancelling buds, but as an alternative, most headphone geeks like me will use inner ear monitors(IEM) the shure headphones that a lot of people on here buy fall into this category. my favorite phone in your price range for an IEM is:

ultimate ears

if you actually want ear BUDS, while i can recommend no noise cancelling ones, as far as i know, the sennheiser buds generally get a lot of respect. gl!

rj
Old 04-11-2006, 01:47 PM

What is the ideal regimen for smoking weed in terms of buying and using?

I am a college freshman in a big city but with not unlimited cash.
Old 04-11-2006, 02:29 PM

I have mostly 128kbps and greater mp3s, would buying an amp/high quality headphones help these to sound better on my ipod? How much better?