Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: 19 percent of democrats think the world would be better off.....

I avoided the economy thing because I honestly don't remember anything about it during those times. I'm sure you'd rather me not just take your word for it, unquestioningly, that what you say is true, though. So I won't. I will be a doubting Thomas. For you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I avoided the economy thing because I honestly don't remember anything about it during those times. I'm sure you'd rather me not just take your word for it, unquestioningly, that what you say is true, though. So I won't. I will be a doubting Thomas. For you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, so typically when presented with facts, you just assume they arent facts, and stick your head in teh sand...bravo. microcosm of your typical lib.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, so typically when presented with facts, you just assume they arent facts, and stick your head in teh sand...bravo. microcosm of your typical lib.

[/ QUOTE ]
Classic guids.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:41 PM

Liberals are so angry. I [censored] hate those goddamn frothy mouth mother [censored] traitor liberals and their gay dog toto too.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I have two options to choose from in your world? Believe everything I hear without questioning it or assume everything I hear is a lie and go all ostrich? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Apparently this close minded type of accusation is typical of you, so I won't bother worrying about it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Hahaha, nice anatta. Though Toto was from Kansas, so he was probably a Conservative pooch.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I have two options to choose from in your world? Believe everything I hear without questioning it or assume everything I hear is a lie and go all ostrich? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Apparently this close minded type of accusation is typical of you, so I won't bother worrying about it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

those arent the only two ways to go, just the way you chose to go
Old 10-07-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Liberals are so angry. I [censored] hate those goddamn frothy mouth mother [censored] traitor liberals and their gay dog toto too.

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of logic is really really astounding, it doesnt matter who is a venomous douche bag, that isnt the point, as both sides are pretty venomous, the subject is THE WAY IT IS REPORTED IN THE MEDIA, not the actual vitriol. Even though both sides are pretty douche baggish, only one side is ever portrayed that way.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:02 PM

Are you saying, under oath, that no one in the msm has ever called Mike Gravel crazy?
Old 10-07-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.....if the USA lost the war in iraq. so my question is how can 19 percent of democrats (11 percent of the population overall) be so stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm surprised 19% actually think...

EN
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.....if the USA lost the war in iraq. so my question is how can 19 percent of democrats (11 percent of the population overall) be so stupid?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm surprised 19% actually think...

EN

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god the whole point of this thread wasn't just to have a place to bash Democrats.